• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Suggest a body groomer/ beard trimmer..

kalye

Reaction score
I don't need a shaver. I've had a braun cruzer but I have no use for the shaver as i'd rather wet shave if I want it that close..

bicktrav

Reaction score
Get the Wahl Peanut. I generally like a bit of scruff, and I've used so many beard trimmers over the years from Braun or Norelco. They are always just ok; invariably, they leave a few scraggly hairs, and your beard/stubble ends up looking uneven. The Wahl Peanut is pretty awesome in that it doesn't miss any hairs, and it cuts very evenly. I got the plug-in version (as opposed to battery operated) because I was told it was superior. Don't think they're sold at pharmacies like most beard trimmers, so you'll have to go to a beauty supply store or buy online; but it's worth it. My only complaint about it is that it only comes with 4 guards, which range from stubble length to full beard. I prefer stubble, but their stubble guard is very slightly too short for my taste. Trouble is, the next guard up is too long. Would be nice if they offered more guards so you had more length options. Still, all around, it's a great beard trimmer, and I've been very happy with it.

Mikesss

Reaction score
I don't need a shaver. I've had a braun cruzer but I have no use for the shaver as i'd rather wet shave if I want it that close..
How about the grooming kit from Etereauty? It comes with 6 replaceable cutter heads including a a beard trimmer, a nose and ear trimmer, a razor for hair or beards, a hair trimmer, and a body grommer, which I really like!

rahulsaha

Reaction score
Hello,
I have good skin, but I really want to use some new kinds of products that make my skin look great. I use Lab Series for shaving and as an exfoliator, Clinique for washing my face...A couple of prescriptions for clearing up my acne. What do you guys use to make your skin beautiful?? I am thinking of purchasing facial masks by biotherm or Zirh, and I was wondering what you guys think of those facial masks and any other brands you recommend?? I remeber GQ Lawyer giving some advice on this, but I forget the answer he gave me.

thanks,
rahulsaha.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.