1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sugar Cane "Hawaii" SC40400N 34x34

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by greentea, Jul 14, 2006.

1. greentea

greentea Well-Known Member

*SOLD* Thanks guys for looking [​IMG] Sugar Cane "Hawaii" SC40400N: Recieved earlier this afternoon find out it was the wrong size (bummer). NWT brand new never worn. Everything included, bag, handkerchief. My lost is your gain obviously.You guys should already know the details on these by now. Pictures and stuff,later on tomorrow.360$ shipped peace. xoxo Heres a link for now untill I get photos. http://www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/119706/256094/257746/

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

too small or too big on you?

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

too small or too big on you?

I think he said in another thread that he's a size 30, basically a shipping error...so this pair could be allright for a 34.

4. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry, GT. That really sucks. You were so looking forward to those jeans.
    Someone will snaffle it up.

I've got these jeans and they are hands-down my favorite jeans ever. I paid the same price. The construction, twill weave, and color are superlative. I find these jeans way more comfortable than my reg. ralfs and well worth the price of admission. You will keep discovering the details of these jeans for months...

As far as the Satokibi line of Sugar Canes go, I believe these are the only model with the bound fly-facing----I cannot even name another pair of jeans that have this feature. All the seams are laboriously hand-felled. There is no chainstitching anywhere on the dungarees----only ultra-dense single-stitching. It is already resulting in interesting atari in the fly area.

These are SOLD OUT on the History Preservation site----where they were priced at over $500 plus shipping.

If I could, I'd buy these again. A bargain at even the HIS/PRES pricing.