• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One last wear for this season. See you in the Spring!
J. Fitzpatrick Issaquah loafers in Vivid Blue Suede...

IMG_0043.jpg

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday arrived my new Cheaney Newton in lite Vibram sole. An extreamly comfortable shoe that has a 360 welt. I like generous welts since I am kind of sloppy and tend to kick stairs, chairs and everything that is infront of me.

These might become my new travelling shoes.

IMG_5872.JPG
IMG_5873.JPG
IMG_5874.JPG
IMG_5875.JPG
IMG_5878.JPG

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1472550
Any suggestions on prepping these for everyday winter and snow use?
I suggest preparing another pair for rotation as it is not recommended to use the same shoes/boots every day, and to protect them with a product like the "Collonil Carbon Pro Waterproofing":

q1445

Reaction score
Much appreciated! I tend to wear my boots till they’re worn out. My past boots have always been a little heavier leather, but the price was right, so I figured I would give the suede a try.
40EB228F-E660-4E1F-B0AF-4BA05ADD2F1A.jpeg

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much appreciated! I tend to wear my boots till they’re worn out. My past boots have always been a little heavier leather, but the price was right, so I figured I would give the suede a try.
View attachment 1472590
To give them a deserved rest (with their shoe trees) will prolong their life substantially, maybe for a few seasons, and you will enjoy more having at least two pair of boots...

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As Mr Presley sang:

Well, it's a-one for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready now go, cat, go
But don't you
Step on my blue suede shoes
Well you can do anything
But lay off o' my blue suede shoe
s

Model: Archie
Maker: Sanders
Sole: Crepe
Welt: 350
Last: 4831

Excellent shoe from Sanders, the last is a tad wide. They will be great for a day after intense or long running that my feet tend to swell. I bought them from the factory online outlet in a great price.

Finally a picture with the dirty buck version.

IMG_6106.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG
IMG_6113.JPG
IMG_6114.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads