• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suede shoe help/ identifier

dirtrider123

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
A while back I remember seeing a shoe company (possibly even on here) that produced suede loafer type shoes (maybe even only one model) in just about every single color under the sun. I remember the shoes having a thin flat sole as well. Can anyone possibly help identify this mystery brand?

thank you,
Ben

dirtrider123

Reaction score
unfortunately thats not who i am thinking of. the brand also isn't tods btw

dirtrider123

Reaction score
um i don't? but I just know that they are not tod's and not the brand that you listed because i have tried tods and those werent them on google and i attempted your suggestion but it didnt seem right either. Im sorry if i implied that I know who makes them. I dont.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since I am feeling mellow right now, I am going to help you out.

Never, ever, start noob threads like this. Stickies are there for a reason.

Secondly, Tod's is the only company that I can think of that makes driving mocs in a variety of colors, may be Gucci.

dirtrider123

Reaction score
wow, fine ill work on never ever starting "noob" threads but dang I didnt know it was an offense to simply post this after I had searched and looked. However, I still do appreciate your help. I apologize if I upset you through my posts but I just didnt like the seemingly condescending attitude you accusing me of already knowing the answer. Sorry

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I warned you so you don't get flamed by other peeps. SW&D crowd doesn't like special flower threads.

dirtrider123

Reaction score
honestly lol, purple. I was looking for driving mocs that would spice up a boring khakis type outfit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads