1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suede Leather NATO Watch Straps in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm- $29.95 Shipped!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dicee, Apr 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dicee

dicee Member

~ALPHA BRAVO~ Nato Straps in Suede for sale:

These are High Quality hand made in the USA Leather Nato straps in Suede Tobacco Brown . I have three sizes now, 18mm, 20,mm 22mm, & 24mm. I have been wearing mine for over a year and it has held up and aged beautifully. The nice thing about suede leather natos over nylon is they will not slide around your arm like so many of my natos do. I looked around for others selling suede natos and nothing came up in this price range so I am attempting to fill a void in the strap world.

[​IMG]

Brown is back in stock!

I am selling these at a price of $29.95 (Please note, there will be a small shipping fee if I have to ship over seas). Please send payment to my paypal account: beiler.austin@gmail.com
    If you are outside the US, PM me for a shipping quote.

Check out my etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlphaBravoStraps

Thanks for looking
    ~ALPHA BRAVO

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  2. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

Yes! These look fantastic! Ive been looking for a suede nato but, like you said, its not easy to find in this price range. Im certainly going to be purchasing one of these assuming you'll ship to Toronto. Would love to see a Navy suede or even a chocolate brown, but the tobacco looks brilliant.

Good stuff!

3. dicee

dicee Member

I'll ship them to Toronto for the same price. Glad you like them.

4. Stillmaticbeat

Stillmaticbeat Senior member

5. dicee

dicee Member

I can. There will be a little bit of a lead time because I have to order more hardware. If you send payment I will order more and get the strap to you asap.

6. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

Let me know when you make an 18MM.

7. acoustichippo

acoustichippo Member

How thick is the leather?

8. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

Just got my tobacco strap in the mail!!! It's amazing. much thicker than that p.o.s. leather strap i bought on ebay for like $14 or something. Not too thick that it looks silly like some of those (otherwise gorgeous) cordovan nato's ive seen.

Can't compare to that australian co that sells suede nato's for ~$80 I've seen online.

The colour is very close to the Snuff Suede Alden produces. at least in my experience. I wouldnt expect a "match" if you own snuff's, but its much closer to that rich caramely colour than a light sand suede. just gorgeous.

The hardware is a nice chrome. I like the roller buckle. it's a nice, unique touch. I wish that strap "holders" were rounded rather than flat, but thats a miner complaint.

For 29.95 I feel like I more than got my money's worth. And I'm glad I supported the OP rather than J.Crew whom I almost purchased from.

One other small compalint is this is measuring a little narrower than 20mm for me. Not quite 18mm (i compared it to one of my canvas 18mm natos and a 20mm nato). It closer to 19mm. Its a small difference but it is noticeable. I'll post a pic when I can.

Anyway, for those thinking of pulling the trigger, go for it. Shipping to Toronto took about a week. Not bad at all.

-danny

9. MikeSwartz

MikeSwartz Well-Known Member

Any ETA for when the browns will be back in stock?

10. KJD73

KJD73 New Member

Great looking straps! Im looking for the black suede in 24mm. Do you have that available? Is payment made through Paypal?
    Thanks for your attention...

11. dicee

dicee Member

Finally got more in stock. I have 18mm, 20mm and 22mm now.

12. dicee

dicee Member

I listened to this small complaint and the hardware is all round now as compared to the flat ones from the first batch.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  13. dicee

dicee Member

Special discount for SF'rs. Use code 'SFDISCOUNT' to receive 15% off of your order. Now through Jan 21st!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  14. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

Wow, I'm very impressed. Would love to try out the new one but I can't really justify buying another one while mine is still totally functional. wish I could though. Looks fantastic.

15. jpo

jpo Senior member

Nice, I will be ordering shortly. I like the nappy look of the suede.

16. OlafG

OlafG Senior member

I'm guessing the pictures are of the Tobacco color, do you have pictures of the brown as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.