• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suede Leather NATO Watch Straps in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm- $29.95 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicee

Reaction score

~ALPHA BRAVO~ Nato Straps in Suede for sale:

These are High Quality hand made in the USA Leather Nato straps in Suede Tobacco Brown . I have three sizes now, 18mm, 20,mm 22mm, & 24mm. I have been wearing mine for over a year and it has held up and aged beautifully. The nice thing about suede leather natos over nylon is they will not slide around your arm like so many of my natos do. I looked around for others selling suede natos and nothing came up in this price range so I am attempting to fill a void in the strap world.

Brown is back in stock!

I am selling these at a price of $29.95 (Please note, there will be a small shipping fee if I have to ship over seas). Please send payment to my paypal account: [email protected]
If you are outside the US, PM me for a shipping quote.

Check out my etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlphaBravoStraps

Thanks for looking
~ALPHA BRAVO

Attachments

• STACK WATCH.jpg
    STACK WATCH.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 153
  • 20121220_140954.jpg
    20121220_140954.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 53
  • 20121220_141443.jpg
    20121220_141443.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20121220_141533.jpg
    20121220_141533.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 20121220_141533.jpg
    20121220_141533.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 220
  • 20121220_141443.jpg
    20121220_141443.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 240
Last edited:

dgonsh

Reaction score
Yes! These look fantastic! Ive been looking for a suede nato but, like you said, its not easy to find in this price range. Im certainly going to be purchasing one of these assuming you'll ship to Toronto. Would love to see a Navy suede or even a chocolate brown, but the tobacco looks brilliant.

Good stuff!

dicee

Reaction score
I'll ship them to Toronto for the same price. Glad you like them.

dicee

Reaction score
I can. There will be a little bit of a lead time because I have to order more hardware. If you send payment I will order more and get the strap to you asap.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can. There will be a little bit of a lead time because I have to order more hardware. If you send payment I will order more and get the strap to you asap.

Let me know when you make an 18MM.

dgonsh

Reaction score
Just got my tobacco strap in the mail!!! It's amazing. much thicker than that p.o.s. leather strap i bought on ebay for like $14 or something. Not too thick that it looks silly like some of those (otherwise gorgeous) cordovan nato's ive seen.

Can't compare to that australian co that sells suede nato's for ~$80 I've seen online.

The colour is very close to the Snuff Suede Alden produces. at least in my experience. I wouldnt expect a "match" if you own snuff's, but its much closer to that rich caramely colour than a light sand suede. just gorgeous.

The hardware is a nice chrome. I like the roller buckle. it's a nice, unique touch. I wish that strap "holders" were rounded rather than flat, but thats a miner complaint.

For 29.95 I feel like I more than got my money's worth. And I'm glad I supported the OP rather than J.Crew whom I almost purchased from.

One other small compalint is this is measuring a little narrower than 20mm for me. Not quite 18mm (i compared it to one of my canvas 18mm natos and a 20mm nato). It closer to 19mm. Its a small difference but it is noticeable. I'll post a pic when I can.

Anyway, for those thinking of pulling the trigger, go for it. Shipping to Toronto took about a week. Not bad at all.

-danny

MikeSwartz

Reaction score
Any ETA for when the browns will be back in stock?

KJD73

Reaction score
Great looking straps! Im looking for the black suede in 24mm. Do you have that available? Is payment made through Paypal?
Thanks for your attention...

dicee

Reaction score
Finally got more in stock. I have 18mm, 20mm and 22mm now.

dicee

Reaction score
The hardware is a nice chrome. I like the roller buckle. it's a nice, unique touch. I wish that strap "holders" were rounded rather than flat, but thats a miner complaint.

-danny

I listened to this small complaint and the hardware is all round now as compared to the flat ones from the first batch.

Last edited:

dicee

Reaction score
Special discount for SF'rs. Use code 'SFDISCOUNT' to receive 15% off of your order. Now through Jan 21st!

Last edited:

dgonsh

Reaction score
I listened to this small complaint and the hardware is all round now as compared to the flat ones from the first batch.
Wow, I'm very impressed. Would love to try out the new one but I can't really justify buying another one while mine is still totally functional. wish I could though. Looks fantastic.

jpo

Reaction score
Nice, I will be ordering shortly. I like the nappy look of the suede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads