1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Subway and Public Transportation Etiquette - The People We Encounter

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by patrickBOOTH, Nov 18, 2011.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

For heaven's sake calm down, its a joke. It is a woman with a nice ass in the photo yet you showed more frustration with the altered photo than you did the fact somebody's ass is on pole meant for holding. Black men like nice asses, that's what you are waiting to hear, yes? Also, my comment "fuckin asians" had nothing to do with lasbar's question asking about the "minority world", so don't even try to make it seem that way.

2. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Senior member Dubiously Honored

pB, I've long been under the impression that men like nice asses. :D

3. patrickBOOTH

Well, I don't. I like tits. Asses are disgusting. Poop comes out of them. At least tits offer deliciousness that can be churned into ice cream.

4. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

:crazy:

5. sugarbutch

And you call yourself a man... :)

6. patrickBOOTH

7. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

1 person likes this.
  8. patrickBOOTH

9. Ebonyman

Ebonyman Senior member

I'm perfectly calm. Thank you.

I don't think there is any "frustration" evident in my response to that ridiculous picture. I was however quite surprised at how willing you all seemed to take it at face value and not realize that it was fake. It was so easy for some of you to believe that a woman of color would actually bury a subway pole that deeply in her ass! Ridiculous.

However, the real question was why you made the correlation between my response to the faked picture and not being able to relate to your frustration. You seem to be making the inference that because I was an "ebonyman" I just didn't get it. That, young man, is just bullshit and so is your weak "joke". I won't even dignify the nonsense about "black men like nice asses". You read that in a magazine did you? Or perhaps you gained this knowledge from conversations with your black male friends....Yes? I doubt it.

I'll leave this thread to you and the rest of the bigots who inhabit it.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

no way you could blame the azns... if it was an azn who brought that in the fins would be gone.

3 people like this.
  11. patrickBOOTH

Do you feel better? Do you feel somehow higher class labeling somebody as a bigot? The picture is of a woman's ass buried into a subway pole. Her race is irrelevant. To pretend that you have absolutely no awareness of silly cultural stereotypes is absurd, and furthermore refusing to acknowledge that, yes, sometimes silly traits are are true is a sign that you have drunk the American kool-aid of our time that is "that's racist". Your unwillingness to take a joke for a joke is the issue here, not racism, so don't try to turn me into Sherman McCoy here.

12. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Dead azz wrong.

[​IMG]

13. Ebonyman

Ebonyman Senior member

I used the word "Bigot". You used the word "racist". You are aware that there is a difference, no?

This thread and your posts (among others) speaks for itself. I still don't know how my response is indicative of being unaware of cultural stereotypes. I venture a guess that I have simply taken the time to foster enough relationships with people outside of my own "culture" so that I don't fall into the trap of taking them as the gospel. Buffoons come in all colors and cross any and all socio-economic boundaries. An evening of watching Fox "news" is all the proof you need of that!

As for the photo picturing a woman with a "nice figure", that is purely subjective ( I wouldn't characterize it as such) but I won't debate someone elses taste in women.

Nice tits though Fang. LOL

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  14. patrickBOOTH

15. Johdus Fanfoozal

Johdus Fanfoozal Senior member

Am I the only one who feels bad for the shark?

1 person likes this.
  16. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

17. Johdus Fanfoozal

Johdus Fanfoozal Senior member

Brother is swimming around, minding his own, gets caught in a net, one thing leads to another and his corpse ends 50 feet above Ditmars-fucking-Blvd on the filthy floor of an N train.

18. sugarbutch

Busker makes all the white ladies (justifiably) uncomfortable

[​IMG]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  19. E TF

E TF Senior member

On the tube today, as we pulled into a station the driver announced that the train will be held at the station for a few minutes "as I have to use the gents." We were there for like ten minutes while he goes to relieve himself, holding up not just us but every other single train on the line. WTF?

20. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

he was totally taking a shit while you guys waited

2 people like this.