• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Subscribe now! Ongoing Daily Auction thread for the Ronald McDonald House Holiday Drive

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Who is the owner? Anyone we know? Is his first name possibly James? And his last name possibly Kirk?

Klingon bastard, you've killed my son made my joke

I scroll down the page, see in the side bar that there aren't that many posts after the original post about Tiberias. And then I see it's already been done. :fu:

Last edited:

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS - You sure were whiny after getting a great deal and the travel/Sandy-related shipping delay...

i have a tendency to get a little testy when someone's blowin smoke up my azz.
downside is i've never developed the knack for apologizing under those conditions.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm intrigued about this suit...how much customization is possible with shoulder construction, lapel width, etc?

I'll have to pass this particular bucket to the mystery owner.

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
I'm intrigued about this suit...how much customization is possible with shoulder construction, lapel width, etc?

We have several shoulder types:

a soft shoulder, traditional, a napolitan shoulder, an unconstructed shoulder, and an unconstructed waterfall shoulder

3 lapel widths

narrow 2.75", traditional 3.5", wide 4.5"

customizations for other options can vary greatly:
32 different button types, shell, horn etc,
20 different colors for piping
~100 something lining choices
22 different color choices for contrasting buttonholes
22 color choices if you want contrasting pick stitch

for the undercollar you can have either felt or suede:
20 colors of felt
14 colors of suede

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
Lots of handwork in the suit, all buttonholes, the construction of the full canvas, the lining all attached by hand, all the pick stitching, the chest pocket and more.

We have a lot of Loro Piana fabrics

Summer Tasmanian: Super 150's wool and silk 600 blend <- for those that get hot or in tropical locations or even travel alot. It's extremely lightweight, breathes easily and resistant to wrinkling

Four seasons 130's: Beautiful fabric for your everyday wear

Super 170's: Super soft, it's like Loro Piana has golden fleece or bought a stable of unicorns

Also have fabrics from Ariston which are especially great for those people who have too many staples and need to breathe life into their wardrobe.

Then fabrics from a host of other highly respectable mills:
VBC, Reda, and more

We'll be getting some zegna fabrics as well in 2013

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
Let's keep the money rolling!

$1k won't even buy an RTW BB 1818 suit with VBC super 110's.

Anyone getting married?

Get your wedding suit or tux!

Anyone freezing to death in this cold winter? bid up for an overcoat for next year in pure Loro piana raw cashmere.

this is the time to get that ultimate luxury suit, with the LP 170's.

Plus a someone is throwing in 5 zegna ties!!!!!!!!!

You know that feeling you get, when swoops in and steals in the last second that ebay auction you spent 7 days following. or You wait all night in a line on black friday and the person in front of you gets that last big screen TV. or you have had an item in your cart for days, and finally about to pull the trigger, but it sold out.

That rage, table pounding, yelling, cursing then frantically searching, calling customer service, trying to find one more somewhere out there. And then utter despair and sadness that leaves you with a void forever.

Don't let this happen to you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads