• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stylish backpack

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get a Cote et Ciel if you like the look.

Solid construction, top materials, nice compartments and cool design if you're into techy stuff.
I will get one eventually for rainy days.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the Isar with the strap pulled tight so the front compartment doesn't stick out so much.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
^I think so too. Anyone else using those Cote & Ciel Isar rucksacks? I've seen a couple tourists walking around downtown with them and they've begun to grow on me and I don't really mind the price point either.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Get a Cote et Ciel if you like the look. Solid construction, top materials, nice compartments and cool design if you're into techy stuff. I will get one eventually for rainy days.
cool bags, what exactly is techno canvas?

jakeypotato

Reaction score
Everlane has pretty decent backpacks.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

googled and looked, no exact definition

Well, I believe it's just another name for a kind of rubberized canvas fabric. Water proof and all that good stuff. Matte finish. Thick.

Just look at the pics? Not very hard to imagine what it is in person.

LIMBERLION

Reaction score
The backpacks posted thus far are not good
confused.gif

Allow me to assist.

cviNR.jpg

mbvGc.jpg

[img[http://www.leatherbag.co.jp/2_basic/database/img/il/minerva135/model_z.jpg[/img
c_301_s.jpg

e_13_m.jpg

c_30.jpg
What is the third bag from the bottom and where can i find it?

VirtruviusR

Reaction score
Anyone know of a simple, well detailed/designed high quality leather day pack like this:

http://www.hardgraft.com/collections/all/products/oldschoolrucksack-heritage

Clean and elegant IMO. However, roughly ~$700 is above my price range. I can do ~$300, expensive but I'd bite the bullet, but I can't stomach a ~$700 daypack, fancy leather and felt or not.

Need some new bags for studying abroad and I am sick of my boring old north face, it's pone of those things I haven't gotten around to upgrading in my wardrobe.
Is the TOJ daypack pre-order still closed?

LIMBERLION

Reaction score
Anyone know of a simple, well detailed/designed high quality leather day pack like this:

http://www.hardgraft.com/collections/all/products/oldschoolrucksack-heritage

Clean and elegant IMO. However, roughly ~$700 is above my price range. I can do ~$300, expensive but I'd bite the bullet, but I can't stomach a ~$700 daypack, fancy leather and felt or not.

Need some new bags for studying abroad and I am sick of my boring old north face, it's pone of those things I haven't gotten around to upgrading in my wardrobe.
Is the TOJ daypack pre-order still closed?
+1 i also would love a bag like that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads