• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stylesniper.com

Style Sniper

Reaction score
From the streets of London to the global domain comes the Style Sniper with cell phone snaps of people wearing clothes. After all, it's how you wear it, right?
Check it out and feel free to leave a comment/feedback if you find it of interest or even amusing.
Happy New Year to all

metkirk

Reaction score
I laughed when I scrolled through the first few pictures.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are indeed wearing clothes. Unfortunately, it's mostly off-the-wall streetwear looks, which are not only of little value to SF members, but also well-documented on other sites. Don't let me stop you, SS: I can tell you're having fun. But I don't think you'll be replacing thesartorialist in our hearts&minds anytime soon.
confused.gif

Shoe-nut

Reaction score
Since I don't have a cell phone, is it possible that is what is generating the cross I am seeing in all the images. Or is it just that I am cross eyed?

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shoe-nut
Since I don't have a cell phone, is it possible that is what is generating the cross I am seeing in all the images. Or is it just that I am cross eyed?
Haha, no, those are added in post-processing.
laugh.gif
Kind of a neat touch, actually, although I'm sure it'd get old sooner or later.

GreyFlannelMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Quite amusing commentary accompanying the pix.

This provides good evidence that when we gained our independence over two centuries ago by the grace of God and the sacrifice of many lives, it was more than political; we also gained sartorial independence.

Oh yeah...Americans are much better dressed than this lot. Not. Most of these photos could have been taken in NYC.

It's an amusing site, and this guy writes better than the Sartorialist, but I'll stick with the latter.

Patrick Bateman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan
Most of these photos could have been taken in NYC.

For the most part I agree.

I will say that these guys

12122006%28017%29sniped.jpg

would absolutely get their ass kicked in Jamaica, the South Bronx, East New York, etc.

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan
Oh yeah...Americans are much better dressed than this lot. Not. Most of these photos could have been taken in NYC.

It's an amusing site, and this guy writes better than the Sartorialist, but I'll stick with the latter.

Yes, I fully agree, but I felt it merited a cheeky comment.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics