• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

************* STYLEFORUM X EPAULET NEW YORK TRAINERS/SNEAKERS **************

qubed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order went through just now, so there was some kind of glitch.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Behold the great EPxSF shell sneaker frenzy of 10/14. Tell your grand kids.

mmmtttt

Reaction score
Well I guess even if im broke you guys dont give me much choice on this one. cigar.

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet I sent this in email as well, before seeing you were in on this thread. Figured it might be more precise/to the right person here. I bought both cigar and cognac (at these prices, I'd be crazy not to get both). Wondering if there's the possibility changing sizes (not cancelling) now that I've reserved pairs. Not worth risking them getting away, I don't think the cognac is going to last long at all (apparently they are now sold out anyway). But yeah, now that I have them reserved, is it possible to fine tune the sizing after the fact?

I bought them in a size 10 for the same socks I wear with the Viberg 2030 and the Trubalance (neither are at all snug in those sizings). My guess is that the 10 will work in these, since most things do, but I figure if I show up at an Epaulet next weekend (9-12th) I might get it more precise.

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No disrespect but guys are asking questions that have been answered already on this thread in its very short existence - or in the description of the sneaker on the site. Definitely worth reading back from the start.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Order Issues

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for the orders, and my apologies if you've had any issues with placing them. We definitely have inventory left in all colors, so I'm not sure why the site was preventing people from ordering. We've been on the phone with Shopify to iron it out.

If anyone placed an order without a size, then don't stress out. The quantity is limited by color (50 units per color) simply because that's how much leather we have reserved. Which sizes are cut in that 50-unit quantity doesn't actually matter. We can add your size in or change your size after the fact without a problem. I just need to have the size breaks finalized by 10/13.

Thanks!
Mike

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awesome, Mike! Thanks for the update

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order Issues

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for the orders, and my apologies if you've had any issues with placing them. We definitely have inventory left in all colors, so I'm not sure why the site was preventing people from ordering. We've been on the phone with Shopify to iron it out.

If anyone placed an order without a size, then don't stress out. The quantity is limited by color (50 units per color) simply because that's how much leather we have reserved. Which sizes are cut in that 50-unit quantity doesn't actually matter. We can add your size in or change your size after the fact without a problem. I just need to have the size breaks finalized by 10/13.

Thanks!
Mike

Thanks!

Seems to be working, just placed an order for Cigar.

@rydenfan I went with size 8, you think I should be good?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Mike.

I just sent you a PM as I think that I successfully paid a deposit for a pair of the navy, but I got an error message after I'd already gone through the PayPal process.

If there are any spots left for either cognac *or* cigar, can you please let me know? I tried to checkout with a pair of cigar first, but got an error message. I then tried with cigar but got an error message for them, too.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lurk:

This is pretty insanely awesome.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks!

Seems to be working, just placed an order for Cigar. 

@rydenfan
 I went with size 8, you think I should be good?

8.5 fits me perfectly but I think you are 7.5 in Barrie, right?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Mike.

I just sent you a PM as I think that I successfully paid a deposit for a pair of the navy, but I got an error message after I'd already gone through the PayPal process.

If there are any spots left for either cognac *or* cigar, can you please let me know? I tried to checkout with a pair of cigar first, but got an error message. I then tried with cigar but got an error message for them, too.

Well, I tried a couple of times more and after another error message showing cognac as sold out, I managed to place a deposit for a pair. Whoohoo! I now feel like I am truly part of SF - deposits paid for both navy and cognac shell cordovan sneakers!

So, to anyone who is having problems placing an order, keep on persevering and hopefully it will work.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads