• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum vs. Purseforum

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
But it'll finally bring a WAYWT thread I'll open.

I think they have a similar thread over there but you only see shadows.

cold war painter

Reaction score
The thread title made me think there was going to be a rumble, in which case my money's on purseforum.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I think they have a similar thread over there but you only see shadows.

Some of them do post full body and face pics, and some of them are legitimately attractive. Not "internet cute," but genuinely cute. That said, just about the last element on earth with whom they want to hang out would be the kind of dudes who post pics of themselves in dowdy sportcoats and high-water trousers in a thread full of other dudes doing the same.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
do they have dt and ce threaks over there?

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Ha, I just was checking out PF - we are WAY bitchier here, believe you me. There it's the normal female love fest "you look SO cute, girl" etc.... At least to each others faces.
smile.gif
EZ

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
do they have dt and ce threaks over there?

I'm not sure but we can send you acidboy as undercover.
lol8[1].gif

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
I think you mean Rapier Wit...

Oh man, his post made me laugh. Great way to start the day!
lol8[1].gif

EZ

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would defect to Pvrseforvm if they had a DT.

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a look over there and was going to make childish jokes about their "Animalicious!" section, but then read this thread and got all weepy. Sick animals make me
frown.gif

The poaster who wrote that the kitty was "proably feeling like carp" would be welcome in DT anytime, though.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
There was a big to-do between SF and PF about 4-years ago. That's likely why the join dates referenced on the other thread are from back then.

The girls got kind of pissed about people copying their pics. Plus at least one girl had her Facebook or Myspace listed and got a little creeped out by some of you jokers who decided to play stalker.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
There was a big to-do between SF and PF about 4-years ago. That's likely why the join dates referenced on the other thread are from back then.

The girls got kind of pissed about people copying their pics. Plus at least one girl had her Facebook or Myspace listed and got a little creeped out by some of you jokers who decided to play stalker.

Oh internet, what would we do without you....

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford

And the problem was...?

The cycle must repeat itself, so speaketh the cosmic wheel of karma.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads