• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum User reports and questions on technical issues

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Same issue - tried to find this thread again by title searching "Fit" and "Tailor" in classic menswear only, most recent post was monday. Not on first three pages of results, stopped looking after that. First results page includes several from last summer. Really need a 'sort by' option on search results.
You guys really need to tag @Administrative or @admin for this stuff, or it might just get lost. Good feedback though. We are working on small design fixes and changes, and this is a great suggestion. I don't know if it's doable, but we can give it the old college try.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I'll optimize the search index this weekend, but the date search isn't currently a function of elasticsearch. I'll see what we can do.

Royal_Airforce

Reaction score
Hope i’ve posted this to the right place: Tried to find it the Hong Kong Baotou thread by searching ‘baotou’ and ‘Mao’ separately, but couldn’t find it. Could it have disappeared? @admin

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Search index is still indexing.

Use google in the meantime.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There used to be a place where we could view user posting statistics, is that still around? Ex- 'user with most posts in last 7 days, 30 days etc'

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the counter stop at 70,000 or did in stitches quit at a round number?

ICrane

Reaction score
Is there a way to give positive feedback to a seller in an unofficial b/s/t thread, or is that only for B&S?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Suddenly and without changing a thing (or so I thought) I began getting hundreds of Style Forum e-mails. It was overwhelming. I tried changing my settings but it didn't work. I even went to far as to try a new e-mail ... but I never received the confirmation e-mail ... so could not activate it with you.

I'm back with my old e-mail. Is it possible for someone to ensure e-mails from Style Forum are turned off?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been back 20 minutes and the e-mails have started again. This is NOT working. I'm going back to the e-mail address I created exclusively for SF ... which, sadly, won't get confirmed (don't know the reason as it is active ... and it's not in spam) ... but hopefully that will stop the continuous flow of Style Forum e-mails to my real e-mail box.

HELP!

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
I've been back 20 minutes and the e-mails have started again. This is NOT working. I'm going back to the e-mail address I created exclusively for SF ... which, sadly, won't get confirmed (don't know the reason as it is active ... and it's not in spam) ... but hopefully that will stop the continuous flow of Style Forum e-mails to my real e-mail box.

HELP!
What types of emails are you getting? You may have settings set that subscribe you to threads you post in. WIthout know what you are getting, it's hard to tell you what you might have set incorrectly. Let's ge that fixed for you. @admin

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

HELP!
If you can forward one of the emails you have received to [email protected] we can get it sorted.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've forwarded you an e-mail.

I see e-mail notifications turned off ... unless there is some other place I don't know about. But I was getting them with that turned off.

But I did notice I was "watching" a couple of popular threads. I have turned those off. Will that be sufficient?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.