1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Styleforum-Tapatalk please.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Le Samourai, Mar 22, 2010.

1. kanukki

kanukki Active Member

Yay, haven't seen an announcement anywhere, but StyleForum now supports Tapatalk!

2. intent

intent Senior member

I don't see the big deal---SF renders perfectly on my Android phone [​IMG]

3. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

I don't see the big deal---SF renders perfectly on my Android phone [​IMG]

true dat, its not any slower and you see the full website. the only thing i will give tapatalk is that posting replies does seem to go smoother. but the format is just to condensed for me. and no emoticons you have to know how to type them manually, which of course we all do, it just takes longer.

4. someone

someone Member

Bump for Tapatalk. I don't even try to use SF on my iPhone, but would love to read it using Tapatalk.

5. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Bump for Tapatalk. I don't even try to use SF on my iPhone, but would love to read it using Tapatalk.

The spam scam sounds more believable now.

6. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

If I have no data limit on an iphone, is it still worth it to buy Tapatalk? Do pics appear or not?

7. Darkknightcol

Darkknightcol Member

Style forum is messed up on my tapatalk app, could be caused by the new server. Anyone having troubles with styleforum- tapatalk too? Any help?

8. P. Bateman

P. Bateman Senior member

I think the new forum format killed SF on Tapatalk. This is unfortunate because the layout is even less mobile friendly than the original...

9. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

doesn't work for me either

10. Roy

Roy Senior member

I wish they'd fix the tapatalk support. This layout is hell on a mobile phone.

11. MalfordOfLondon

MalfordOfLondon Senior member

Only just started using Tapatalk - very nice for other forums. Would be great if it could be sorted out here.

12. Skylark

Skylark New Member

So it would appear Tapatalk support is dead, that's a shame, any chance it will be revived in the future.
    Although not perfect Tapatalk is the easiest way to browse forums, especially if you are active on more than one forum.