• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Sweet Sixteen Mega-Easter Egg Hunt!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

As part of the celebration of Styleforum’s Sweet Sixteen, we’ve decided to host an Easter egg hunt on the forum!

On Easter Sunday, April 1, there will be four (4) types of eggs scattered all over the forum for you to find:

$25 gift card to any SF affiliate
$50 gift card to any SF affiliate
$100 gift card to any SF affiliate
Golden Egg (this egg hatches into a beautiful pair of Gaziano & Girling Warwick shoes in Vintage Rioja calf deco).

Here is a picture of an egg:
sf__egg25bkg.jpg

There is an unspecified number of eggs hidden in several Styleforum’s threads (although we’ll say…it’s greater than the number of the Graces, less than that of the Muses).

We’ll be dropping hints in this thread only throughout Easter day, so come back often to make sure to see the hints and find your prize before anyone else! We will also be making some very important announcements about the hunt in the newsletter, so if you aren't already, you should register to get your weekly dose of Styleforum's roundup and opinionated articles.

Everyone with a valid Styleforum account can participate (if you don’t have an account, you can sign up here and introduce yourself here. These are the two requirements for a valid account on SF).

A user can only claim ONE egg. This means that if you find a $25 egg, you can decide to claim it or leave it for someone else. If you claim the $25 egg and find a “richer” egg later on, you won’t be able to claim the bigger prize. At the same time, if you leave an egg and someone claims it before you, you’ll lose the chance to win the prize.

When you're ready to claim a prize, click on the URL of the post containing the egg and post it on this thread.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’m going to hide 50 or 100 eggs for my kids to keep them busy while I dig through StyleForum. That will make a great family Easter photo.
Planning ahead - this is the way Styleforumers can agonize 3 months over the details of a bespoke commission, the next nine wondering why it's taking so long, and then time ad infinitum fretting about whether they should have gone with the mini-houndstooth after all.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Planning ahead - this is the way Styleforumers can agonize 3 months over the details of a bespoke commission, the next nine wondering why it's taking so long, and then time ad infinitum fretting about whether they should have gone with the mini-houndstooth after all.

Of course that’s after 50 posts in the cloth thread trying to track down something cheaper and another 100 posts critiquing others’ bespoke suits.

Great promotion for Easter, creative idea. G&Gs as a prize is quite the motivator. I also happen to like the “Deal or No Deal” suspense in the battle with greed.

Should be fun!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course that’s after 50 posts in the cloth thread trying to track down something cheaper and another 100 posts critiquing others’ bespoke suits.

Great promotion for Easter, creative idea. G&Gs as a prize is quite the motivator. I also happen to like the “Deal or No Deal” suspense in the battle with greed.

Should be fun!
The deal or no deal was our content managers idea. The Hunt was my idea. the G&Gs were definitely my idea, though we had a long back and forth. One day, the long transcripts of Styleforum staff chats will reveal really just how much we love coffee, cake, food in general, really, jiujitsu, memes, online shopping, and long brainstorming/**** shooting sessions.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The deal or no deal was our content managers idea. The Hunt was my idea. the G&Gs were definitely my idea, though we had a long back and forth. One day, the long transcripts of Styleforum staff chats will reveal really just how much we love coffee, cake, food in general, really, jiujitsu, memes, online shopping, and long brainstorming/**** shooting sessions.

Let me know when you’re hiring, I can discuss any of those things. That reminds me, you still have a second part to your gift from the gift exchange. I had to wait for the distillery to get running again. Monday is a holiday, but I’ll get it sent out next week.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how do we know which type of egg it is?
The eggs will have dollar amounts on them. Or be golden. It will be pretty obvious, as long as you have seen an egg in real life.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I can find the golden goose. They live near ponds. It's not rocket science!
You probably found the egg members of a gourmet forum are hunting.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads