1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum Success Stories

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by APK, Dec 27, 2010.

1. poly800rock

poly800rock Distinguished Member

awesome thread.

2. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Well... a while back, when I was strictly MC I made this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=106324 My first WAYWT fit: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] The last photo from that initial thread post, where I felt pretty good about myself... [​IMG] But then I experimented and became the laughing stock of this forum [​IMG] [​IMG] About a year ago, from the SW&D WAYWT thread... [​IMG] [​IMG] ...and... [​IMG] [​IMG] But at that time MC was looking OK... [​IMG] Then, later in the year I tried to step up my SW&D game... [​IMG] For reasons unknown, shortly after I became a 12 year old boy... [​IMG] I needed a head check, so after spending some time relaxing at a lake... [​IMG] I was trying to zone in on my own style... [​IMG] I think I've more or less found it... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

You would chronicle your own SF history. FML.

4. Mr. Moo

You would chronicle your own SF history. FML.

What's your problem?

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

why did you skip the shorts+suit fit ??

6. musicguy

musicguy Distinguished Member

I do not get this thread.

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

What's your problem?
    I have many problems. You are not among them. It was merely an observation. There has been a lot of self-parody going on lately, or in the alternative, maybe it's just a matter of people acting like themselves and I should add "tends to read people as tropes" to my list of many problems.

8. Mr. Moo

I have many problems. You are not among them. It was merely an observation. There has been a lot of self-parody going on lately, or in the alternative, maybe it's just a matter of people acting like themselves and I should add "tends to read people as tropes" to my list of many problems.

Take this shit to "things that are pissing you off", bud. Or shoot me a PM if you want to chat. I have about 5 months until my daughter is born, so after that I may not be able to chat much. [​IMG]

9. Mr. Moo

why did you skip the shorts+suit fit ??

It shows up for me in my post. You aren't seeing it?

10. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

did you ninja edit that in there ? i might have missed it when i first scrolled down...but how can that be missed. still in my opinion the best fit on SF ever, will never be outdone in terms of uniqueness

11. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I observe, and this is unrelated to any earlier observation or comments related thereto, that you are wired to see a comment that is not clearly laudatory as an indication of some affront to you as a person. In most cases, including this one, I would say that is an extreme interpretation. There is nothing to PM you about it was just, without intending to provoke [​IMG], amusingly moo-like. That is all.

12. sinnedk

sinnedk Stylish Dinosaur

13. Mr. Moo

did you ninja edit that in there ? i might have missed it when i first scrolled down...but how can that be missed. still in my opinion the best fit on SF ever, will never be outdone in terms of uniqueness
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I observe, and this is unrelated to any earlier observation or comments related thereto, that you are wired to see a comment that is not clearly laudatory as an indication of some affront to you as a person. In most cases, including this one, I would say that is an extreme interpretation. There is nothing to PM you about it was just, without intending to provoke [​IMG], amusingly moo-like. That is all.

OK. If you have anything else you want to discuss please contact me by PM, or perhaps call Oprah.

14. Mr. Moo

Shorts + suit fit FTW :p

[​IMG]

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

The kelv transformation should read "and then he met jet doggy dogg"