1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Styleforum Success Stories

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by APK, Dec 27, 2010.

1. cez

cez Senior member

need more sf meet ups, i am not nearly as scary irl

down for this.

2. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

3. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

yeah, when is that again. albert pm'd me about it but cant find the pm now

4. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

Volume III: Less AZN, No Leather, Stop Menstruating All Over My Thread Edition Ga-vroche No doubt you’ve spent at a few minutes wondering how to pronounce his user name. “Is ‘vroche’ pronounced like Jim ‘Croce,’ but with a V instead of a C? Man, how great was Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown?” some of you have probably asked yourselves at least once.
    you didn't read victor hugo in high school/college? [​IMG] lol @ whodini description.

5. bows1

bows1 Senior member

yeah, when is that again. albert pm'd me about it but cant find the pm now

Has a date been set yet? I thought it was just an idea at this point

6. softy

softy Senior member

keep it comin, APK. lol central over here @ the whodini one

7. APK

APK Senior member

you didn't read victor hugo in high school/college? [​IMG]

lol @ whodini description.

I was being snarky!*

*my literature teacher my first year of high school had us read piles of Zig Ziggler articles.

8. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

^well done on the thread homie.

9. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

The whodini description made me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. whodini

whodini Senior member

I get into NYC (assuming there's no "Day After Tomorrow") the 13th. Capsule's that Mon/Tues and then I leave Thurs morning. We'll be working Mon and Tues during the day so Sun, Tues, or Weds night would work best for me for drinks.

My description was pretty dead on. This forum can be a great place for information and unfortunately misinformation sometimes. There aren't so much rumors or lies as there are misguided or poorly-reached assumptions that tend to spread fairly quickly and soon almost become fact. We're better than that. When it's convenient to set a record straight, I'm happy to do so; the cost, however, is in the details.

So to paint a picture, talking about "A" can be harmless, talking about "B" might get someone in trouble, talking about "C" would cost me a brunch at Balthazar, and talking about "D" would cut the source at the spot and put this forum in a needlessly-bad light. If "A" was enough to clear up some doubt, I don't know why anyone here would feel entitled to the rest of the goddamn alphabet. It's just fashion, nothing's that juicy save for the steaks at Macelleria.

11. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

nicelynice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is sweet right here.

12. cez

cez Senior member

I get into NYC (assuming there's no "Day After Tomorrow") the 13th. Capsule's that Mon/Tues and then I leave Thurs morning. We'll be working Mon and Tues during the day so Sun, Tues, or Weds night would work best for me for drinks.

My description was pretty dead on. This forum can be a great place for information and unfortunately misinformation sometimes. There aren't so much rumors or lies as there are misguided or poorly-reached assumptions that tend to spread fairly quickly and soon almost become fact. We're better than that. When it's convenient to set a record straight, I'm happy to do so; the cost, however, is in the details.

So to paint a picture, talking about "A" can be harmless, talking about "B" might get someone in trouble, talking about "C" would cost me a brunch at Balthazar, and talking about "D" would cut the source at the spot and put this forum in a needlessly-bad light. If "A" was enough to clear up some doubt, I don't know why anyone here would feel entitled to the rest of the goddamn alphabet. It's just fashion, nothing's that juicy save for the steaks at Macelleria.

Sun is probably a no go for me but all the other days work.

13. Lel

Lel Senior member

Volume III: Less AZN, No Leather, Stop Menstruating All Over My Thread Edition

These are all horrible, they look like homeless rapists where's the SPEZZYATAURA?!?! Nothing screams fashion like nonchalantly leaving your shoes unlaced! And being Italian!

14. Souper

Souper Senior member

everyone looks happier in the before pics

15. cez

cez Senior member

ignorance is bliss.

16. snake

snake Senior member

17. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

ignorance is bliss.

where 2 kop?

18. cez

cez Senior member

3 four-loko's will get you there fast, its only temp tho.

19. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

aeglus always impresses me.

20. max_r

max_r Senior member

These are all horrible, they look like homeless rapists where's the SPEZZYATAURA?!?! Nothing screams fashion like nonchalantly leaving your shoes unlaced! And being Italian!
    i dont get all this manufactured nonchalance that MC is always on about, all those crooked tie knots and unbuttoned cuffs just make them look dumpy, imo. this is an awesome thread though.