• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Poker Stars Tournament??

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In another thread Constant Struggle suggested fellow members get together and setup a private tournament on Poker Stars. Probably with just a $5 buy-in. I would be willing to offer some free clothes for first and second prize and I can setup the thing with PS.

So what evening would work best? By selecting one of the days you are also implying that you would likely join in on the festivities.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
My availability would change week to week, but as long as I knew a few days ahead of time I could make room.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm so in for this. I would love to set up a game IRL - I used to play all the tme and I'm itching for a good game.

Give me enough advance notice so I can replenish my account.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
that is a great avatar kwil

Masterful artistry that had me laughing for at least 8 minutes, nonstop.
worship.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Stop it. You have nothing going on, no need to impress your internet friends.

*******, fine. Give me 20 minutes notice and I'll play.
frown.gif

You won't even need to email or text me, b/c odds are I'll be sitting here reading the forum anyway.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I heard that GQg33k is a real five-card stud...

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tuesdays are usually good for this sort of deal...
but i am on the east coast

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fridays don't work. Tuesdays and Thursdays aren't great but I could make them work. Anything else is fine.

(I'm going to win)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads