• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum/Peasant "What are you wearing now" contest: nominations

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do I have to narrow it down?

waywt_aug01_03.jpg

Just a cool pic.
1017521909_52201ca8b8.jpg

The accessories make it.
l_d53ea171e637bbe74eef30556e4a3522.jpg

The matching gaits make it.
augusti004.jpg

Denim on denim as well as it can be done.
img1903vi4.jpg

Suedehead steez.
820picva0.jpg

saf004sx9.jpg

wayw0822back.jpg

img3305zk4.jpg

For committing to the EG aesthetic with the beard.

Hon mentions--Berlin's Frima jacket or red sportcoat pics, the mayor's vest/tie pic, whodini's jacket pic from awhile back, any jpgm pic with the harrington, SoCal's with the moleskin tie, etc. etc.

Last but not least:

Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Brioni shirt
Brioni pant
Trafalgar belt
Armani socks
AE balmorals

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
817piccm2.jpg

Yeah, I like Get Smart for this. He's the only one that looks like he is about to pull a sawed-off shotgun on you and look good doing it. It is an oft overlooked, but integral, stylistic component.

Get Carter x Yakuza.

Edit:...maybe a solid Gwangju mob but this is styleforum. Badass should account for more than any clothes or introspective poses. Face...

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Yeah, I like Get Smart for this. He's the only one that looks like he is about to pull a sawed-off shotgun on you and look good doing it. It is an oft overlooked, but integral, stylistic component.

Get Carter x Yakuza.

+1. I think this is a very good look. On the other hand every time I see the white Doc Martens I feel badly for poor Tonya Harding who obviously had her iceskates stolen.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
+1. I think this is a very good look.

On the other hand every time I see the white Doc Martens I feel badly for poor Tonya Harding who obviously had her iceskates stolen.

Yeah, so Doc Martins suck--I don't wear them. Maybe he can get something more stream-lined for free (if he likes) from the contest. You can't argue, however, with my logic. He looks good, looks bad-ass, should win. I don't get the Tonya Harding reference exactly, it seems really contrived. I don't watch figure skating.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Yeah, so Doc Martins suck--I don't wear them. Maybe he can get something more stream-lined for free (if he likes) from the contest. You can't argue, however, with my logic. He looks good, looks bad-ass, should win. I don't get the Tonya Harding reference exactly, it seems really contrived. I don't watch figure skating.
I like Doc Marten's. The only other time I have seen white boots has been on figure skaters. As a big fan of light and white colored dress shoes, I meant it only as a joke. I hope Jason took it as such. Also, I agreed with your logic. I think it is the best look of the last few weeks and should win.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads