• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum Mount Rushmore

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What four StyleForum members would you put on a hypothetical StyleForum Mount Rushmore as best exemplifying the forum? Except for j, the George Washington of SF, I could only narrow the other three spots to groups of people. My apologies in advance for any notable omissions:

j: The father of StyleForum
Manton/iammatt: Excellent representation of their respective styles, and knowledgeable contributors to CE
LabelKing/RJman: Snarkiness and knowledge of obscure topics
edmorel/A Harris/chorse123/DocHolliday/Get Smart: Good all-around style and sellers of good products at good prices

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone has to represent DT.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jcusey/Bengal-Stripe for AWESOME knowledge of shoes
ring-ring repping for the denimheads
Thomas for DT

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
What four StyleForum members would you put on a hypothetical StyleForum Mount Rushmore as best exemplifying the forum? Except for j, the George Washington of SF, I could only narrow the other three spots to groups of people. My apologies in advance for any notable omissions: j: The father of StyleForum Manton/iammatt: Excellent representation of their respective styles, and knowledgeable contributors to CE LabelKing/RJman: Snarkiness and knowledge of obscure topics edmorel/A Harris/chorse123/DocHolliday/Get Smart: Good all-around style and sellers of good products at good prices
Well, I think a no-brainer would be Fok (LA Guy) since he is a SW&D mod If Saucemaster was still active, he'd be a contender. His mastery of his own sense style was generally agreed upon by everyone to be damn near perfection. Whodini seems to work his butt off for the forum and no affiliate vendor is as generous to us as Mauro is. Both worth mentions! Also... the man... the myth.... the legend.... Kitonbrioni

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Kitonbrioni should just be an inscription on a plaque.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kitonbrioni should just be an inscription on a tree, to be wondered at years later. Like roanoke.

I'd nominate:
J
RJman (no bearcat)
Manton
Labelking

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
someone has to represent DT.

Originally Posted by T4phage
jcusey/Bengal-Stripe for AWESOME knowledge of shoes
ring-ring repping for the denimheads
Thomas for DT

In true DT spirit, I (or Teacher, or T4phage) would be represented as a pair of rabbit-ears held up behind Manton's head.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Kitonbrioni should just be an inscription on a plaque.

Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
kitonbrioni should just be an inscription on a tree, to be wondered at years later. Like roanoke.

I was thinking more like the inscription in Ozmandyus.
laugh.gif

J: Founder
Manton: Bulkhead of all that's proper
Conne: That which is DO NOT WANT
Labelking: Figurehead and artiste of gomi

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Edmorel
Artisan Fan
Mens Image Consultant
Connemara

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based solely on fits I've seen:

LabelKing, naturally
Phat Guido
Get Smart
Berlin Report

For equal MC & SW&D representation. Although this is a bit ridiculous, because we wouldn't be able to see their clothes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads