1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by osho, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

nvm

2. embowafa

embowafa Distinguished Member

He's reading this thread right now!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Not cool.

3. CharlesAlexander

CharlesAlexander Distinguished Member

^ wow I just can't believe that.

4. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

This is so exciting. It's like the AHA moment in a movie when they've been hunting someone down trying to find them and suddenly it's apparent that the bad guy is IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!

5. embowafa

embowafa Distinguished Member

This is so exciting. It's like the AHA moment in a movie when they've been hunting someone down trying to find them and suddenly it's apparent that the bad guy is IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Holdfast

Holdfast Stylish Dinosaur

Sad to see this thread; the B&S forum is a great asset to the board and it needs trust to operate.

Hopefully a reasonable explanation will soon be forthcoming from ghulkhan.

7. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Stylish Dinosaur

still lurkin'

[​IMG]

8. onion

onion Distinguished Member

Sad to see this thread; the B&S forum is a great asset to the board and it needs trust to operate. Hopefully a reasonable explanation will soon be forthcoming from ghulkhan.
    I doubt it.... Note how it does NOT say "Responding to thread Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan".

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

When it gets to a point that he knows that we know that he's looking at the thread, what's the point of NOT replying?

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

Had deposited some funds into his bank account directly a few months back for a couple of jil and margiela pieces which he ended up sending me (along with some chanel nail polishes for free for my girl that were impossible to attain) without tracking info but was received without any trouble though it did take some time.

Love how everyone is acting like females in this thread.

What shoes were they, how much is this over and where do you live so we can get a clearer picture of any possibly unusual circumstances?

11. Douglas

From the thread "Roommate is about to f*ck me over:"

What a fucking bitch
    Extra two grand. My dad is going to kill me and im fucked.

To the OP: Perhaps you should tell his Dad. Sounds like the man has leverage.

12. LesterSnodgrass

LesterSnodgrass Senior Member

When it gets to a point that he knows that we know that he's looking at the thread, what's the point of NOT replying?

For the same reason that guilty defendants don't testify (like OJ).

13. CharlesAlexander

CharlesAlexander Distinguished Member

Sad to see this thread; the B&S forum is a great asset to the board and it needs trust to operate. Hopefully a reasonable explanation will soon be forthcoming from ghulkhan.
    I couldn't agree more, it's the best B&S forum on the internet IMO. Great quality merchandise, extremely active, knowledge users, very well organized and moderated. I've have been involved with a lot of transactions without incident. Something like this really hurts everyone, and for what? I just don't get it. I know times are tough but why mess up such a great thing? Anyone who violates the forums trust should be IP banned and blacklisted.

14. Douglas

Love how everyone is acting like females in this thread.

??

Had deposited some funds into his bank account directly a few months back for a couple of jil and margiela pieces which he ended up sending me (along with some chanel nail polishes for free for my girl that were impossible to attain) without tracking info but was received without any trouble though it did take some time.

You're the one who ordered nail polishes, you big vagina.

15. Thomas

Thomas Stylish Dinosaur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.