• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccffm1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
On the one hand this makes me count my blessing with experiences on B&S, on the other hand someone might want to bump this later tonight since the guy tends to post more later in the PM.

I´ve dropped him a pm, so in any case he should be aware of the existence of this thread.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Somebody should start a bad buyers/bad sellers thread to be pinned.
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I second this idea.
Like the one over on Superfuture, where there already is a post warning about Ghulkan! And get this -- the guy who posted the warning about Ghulkan is the same guy who started the blacklist and transaction problems thread!! Imagine starting a bad buyers/bad sellers thread and then something bad happens to you and you have to post in your own blacklist and transaction problems thread to warn others about spurious behavior by fellow forumites! That is rich! http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=37289 http://supertalk.superfuture.com/sho...&postcount=269 the warning about Ghulkan is on this page: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/sho....php?p=1344476

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a shame. The B&S section of the boards are one of the areas that make this site so interesting to read daily. To this date I have never had a issue with anyone, stuff might be late but this story is sad.

GL on getting something resolved.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reverse the charge through your bank. PayPal is not going to do squat if it is not ebay originated transaction. Not bought on Ebay=no insurance protection from PayPal.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
ghul is demon in arabic. It could be used in Urdu as well as other languages but I am not certain.
You seem to know a lot of languages from over there. Does that info cause you to go through extra screening at the airports? -

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
He's reading this thread right now!!!

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtfmf8.jpg

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^I was just about to ask how it was possible to figure that out....

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wait - isn't this (ghulkhan) the member who posted about a roommate who had allergies and was about to move out of his apartment, sticking him with a rent bill he can't afford? That would suck and I could see that making things hard for him.

But still, if he's not responding, that just seems shady.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ghulkan: I am sure this is a simple misunderstanding.

I think some generosity on your part would help restore your tarnished internet image - there are many broke students and starving artists on this site who would benefit from such a benefactor.

Seeing as we are approximately the same size and I am both a starving artist and a broke student I will graciously allow you to send me some free items thereby restoring people's faith in you as the true gentleman I am sure you are. I will take Jil Sander, Margiela and Lanvin. Also Raf Simons on a case by case basis (but no Raf by Raf!)

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Wait - isn't this (ghulkhan) the member who posted about a roommate who had allergies and was about to move out of his apartment, sticking him with a rent bill he can't afford? That would suck and I could see that making things hard for him.

But still, if he's not responding, that just seems shady.

Obviously times aren't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads