Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by osho, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

Leave it up so he can respond. If we can't shame people, what do we have left?
    Exactly! That's the way the Japanese do it... and it works! On with the public shaming.
    he posted 10 times in the last 24 hrs, so I think it is safe to say he's around. and ok - thanks for the feedback, I'll give him right-of-reply
    And the funniest thing is that most of those 10 posts are bragging about all the expensive shit he bought. [​IMG] So probably the "I've fallen on hard times" excuse is going to fall a little flat.

2. Matt

Matt [email protected]

And the funniest thing is that most of those 10 posts are bragging about all the expensive shit he bought. [​IMG] So probably the "I've fallen on hard times" excuse is going to fall a little flat.
    eeeeasy guys. Thin-ice thread as it is....wait for the response, and if a pile-on is called for, well, we all know it'll happen.

3. rach2jlc

eeeeasy guys. Thin-ice thread as it is....wait for the response, and if a pile-on is called for, well, we all know it'll happen.

You're right... sorry about that. [​IMG] I'll just sit back and make some popcorn, to be enjoyed regardless of the results.

4. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

You're right... sorry about that. [​IMG] I'll just sit back and make some popcorn, to be enjoyed regardless of the results.

And if anyone is bored waiting, there are some nice seven folds going for $40 bucks at the Ralph Lauren outlet at Woodbury. WJTLN.

5. rach2jlc

And if anyone is bored waiting, there are some nice seven folds going for $40 bucks at the Ralph Lauren outlet at Woodbury. WJTLN.

Ooh, sounds nice. Shall we meet for lunch and then do a little shopping? I'm thinking Thai today...

6. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

I really should go up there one of these days. Still haven't been.

7. dopey

dopey Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is very disappointing.

I'm sure Socal is a very busy guy too, but he still managed to find the time to ship out dozens of free items on top of paying for the shipping.

Now that's a class act.

I never got a free item and I even posted a picture.

8. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

I never got a free item and I even posted a picture.

I thought the pics I PM'd you back were a fair trade. [​IMG]

9. dopey

dopey Senior member Dubiously Honored

I thought the pics I PM'd you back were a fair trade. [​IMG]

Never saw them. Perhaps they made me blind.

10. heard546

heard546 Senior member

I wonder why someone would constantly brag about expensive cars, and list his every purchase. Is he compensating for some short coming or trying to fit in with a particular group of forum members or group outside the forum. I share my new purchases with my wife, and 2 close friends. I only show my friends because we have similar taste, and may be interested in something similar or the same item.

As per not responding, and not refunding a fellow forum member. That's not ethical or approved behavior. If the claim is true, then he should have his privilages removed for a given period of time.

Also, if he truly purchased all the items he claims we doesn't he post picture of every single item so that fellow forum members can review the item.

Just my random thoughts.

-tony

11. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

I really should go up there one of these days. Still haven't been.

You should make a trip someday because great deals can be had. Just beware of the heinous traffic and parking situation, especially on the weekends!

12. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I wonder why someone would constantly brag about expensive cars, and list his every purchase. Is he compensating for some short coming or trying to fit in with a particular group of forum members or group outside the forum. I share my new purchases with my wife, and 2 close friends. I only show my friends because we have similar taste, and may be interested in something similar or the same item.

As per not responding, and not refunding a fellow forum member. That's not ethical or approved behavior. If the claim is true, then he should have his privilages removed for a given period of time.

Also, if he truly purchased all the items he claims we doesn't he post picture of every single item so that fellow forum members can review the item.

Just my random thoughts.

-tony

ahem

13. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

ahem

Sadly YouTube is not providing any videos of Barbara Mandrell singing "Love is Thin Ice"

[​IMG]

14. CharlesAlexander

CharlesAlexander Senior member

I hope this isn't true, if it is he should be permanatly banned from the entired forum IMO. It makes all of us sellers look bad.

15. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I had this exact same experience with another seller...a "Senior Member" with about 300 posts.

I kept on giving him more and more time...when we got past the PayPal dispute period, he vanished from the forum.

I didn't make this public...just sent J a note saying he should be alert to other complaints.

The experience cost me about $250 if I remember correctly. I just chalk it up to a world where you interact with people you never meet.

- B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.