• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr T
After reading every post in this thread I still don't understand why you would buy Gucci shoes.

/thread

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^Thanks, Fuuma mon coeur, you've just made me straight again. dammit...

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
^Thanks, Fuuma mon coeur, you've just made me straight again. dammit...

Hey he's something special; he discovered while tying his shoes that he could kiss his own, err, organ. Game gotta recognize game!

why4009

Reaction score
Man this thread is nonstop. Just when I think I am caught up, I go back main section and this thread is at the top again.

But thanks for the entertainment!

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
USPS does not provide tracking for international shipments because USPS does not handle it the whole way.

Originally Posted by mussel
Total BS. I've send numerous packages to Europe, Australia, & Asia thru USPS all with tracking numbers, the custom number on the custom form you're required to fill out for all overseas packages is your tracking number. Here's the tracking info from USPS website for a package I sent few days ago in reverse chrological order:

Into Foreign Customs, November 19, 2008, 7:38 pm, DENMARK
Arrived Abroad, November 19, 2008, 7:38 pm, DENMARK
International Dispatch, November 18, 2008, 8:13 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Acceptance, November 15, 2008, 8:51 pm, NEW YORK, NY 10199
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 15, 2008
USPS tracking system is interfaced with their foreign counterparts and vice versa. The recipient of the package in the above example can track the package either on USPS or Danish post office site.

you see how the trakcing stopped at foreign customs

actually no. they only track upto customs. at least thats what i have been repeatedly told at the post office.

and two, just stfu

So at first USPS doesn't track foreign packages, then it only tracks up to customs, you can't even get your story straight. Here's the tracking information for package I sent to a friend in HK right up to delivery:

Detailed Results:

Delivered Abroad, November 05, 2008, 1:09 pm, HONG KONG
Out of Foreign Customs, October 31, 2008, 11:56 am, HONG KONG
Arrived Abroad, October 31, 2008, 10:15 am, HONG KONG
International Dispatch, October 28, 2008, 9:35 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Acceptance, October 24, 2008, 9:29 am, NEW YORK, NY 10022

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by awcollin
I couldn't get the image to come up big or clear enough to be readable. Which is a shame.
Right click on image. Hit "View Image".

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Honestly, the roll wasn't even necessary. He could've just walked briskly underneath it.
You are so damn insensitive! He doesn't see the world like the rest of us!
Originally Posted by _AMD
I guess maybe I'm not understanding your post (except the part where you brag about spending thousands of dollars on clothing recently). Are you suggesting that because the OP lives in Australia it is normal for the delivery to take two and a half months? You mention that in your experience it takes up to four weeks for delivery to Australia. Wouldn't that make you wonder why this particular delivery is taking two and a half months? If you knew that you couldn't track a USPS delivery to Australia, why wouldn't you choose a different shipper, even if it was only to cover your own ass? It just seems to me that you are giving the same excuse that every scammer gives, "Gee, I don't know what happened to your goods. I did send it though. Trust me. Don't worry, I'll refund your money if it NEVER shows up." What time period should the OP wait before deciding that the goods will never show up? Just enough time to be outside of any window for recourse? Aaron
This also explains the phenomenon that is the Jantzen delivery period.
Originally Posted by Spatlese
This thread will become useless without a partial refund and / or feats of strength.
peepwall[1].gif

Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Or boobs.
Or Anne Hathaway. Alright, dammit!!
annehathaway446651aoc1.jpg
Originally Posted by Tarmac
I regret it already, but I found this awesome thread: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=53160
awesome! and Ghulkhan said this:
my mom gives me like 10k a month
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Oh, don't mind Kwilkie; he's not been the same since the Good Lord took one of his testicles.
Is the Good Lord, someone in this forum?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
933cc5f311b4wv5.gif

Pardon the ignorance, but what does "In Before the Lock" mean? I understand that it means to have posted in a thread before the thread is locked, but what is the significance of that?

Thanks,

Biggskip

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
The honor and prestige of becoming a part of history.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jferg4350
you never even sent me my shirt
frown.gif

Tracking only shows up through customs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads