• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

    Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

    Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

    Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
3,062
Reaction score
66
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I wonder if he's spent 2 years of this forum creating the false image of wealth and knowledge in order to make $120 bucks.

Thats more than my 401K has made in the last 2 years....
boxing[1].gif


Regards
 

3orangewhips

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Ghulkhan to send me any unwanted Hermes ties for free. This will clear your name and karma.
 

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,139
Reaction score
10
Originally Posted by 3orangewhips
Ghulkhan to send me any unwanted Hermes ties for free. This will clear your name and karma.

He probably does have them. His one facebook picture showed an individual with a very large (read douchey) knot.
 

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
5,654
Reaction score
60
Originally Posted by Tarmac
Post up those e-mails. Although, I think it could be illegal.

Here's the 5 second summary.

Man in Australia sees some ugly-ass Goochie shoes. He MUST...HAVE...THEM

Pays Ghul Noonian Khan via paypal

Ghul Noonian Khan cheaps out on shipping not realizing Australia is different from Tuscaloosa

Ghul Noonian Khan gets package sent back to him

Ghul is mad because he has to pay more shipping, and again.

Tuscaloosa is mad because he don't haev Goochiez

Noonian ships but he cheaps out on tracking and ships parcel post. Why? He's genetically engineered superman

Parcel is in the pacific ocean somewhere.

Current status: Khan thought about not refunding, since it was too late to reverse it, and he is ass out some Gouchiez. But he will. Because of this thread.


cliffnotes.jpg
 

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,139
Reaction score
10
Originally Posted by whodini
Pics or it never happened.

I have to be Sohaib's friend to see it.
 

blackgrass

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2006
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
It would be great if ghulkhan and osho turned out to be the same person...Some sort of epic..diabolically masterminded stunt.
 

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
4
Wow, I generally stay out of these sorts of discussions, but...

So, just to be clear, the package was sent in August without enough postage on it, you sent it out again without tracking, and now at the end of November, you claim you were going to refund the guy's money...eventually, but because he got fed up with you not answering emails or private messages, now...today...three months later...you've changed your mind about the refund.

Who give's a **** if it's only $120. He's burned, and you...well...maybe this leaves everyone with not such a good feeling about doing business with you. Well, at least not many people are likely to have seen this thread.
rimshot.gif




Originally Posted by ghulkhan

Now that he did all this, it makes me change my mind...
 

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
18,564
Reaction score
9,378
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
I dont normally post till later in the evenings. Sometime im too busy to between school and work.

1. Person lives in Australia
2. They bought some Gucci shoes from me in which I only asked them to add ten dollars to the shipping.
3. I think it was 115-120 total?

USPS does not provide tracking for international shipments because USPS does not handle it the whole way.

In my opinion, having shipped things internationally sometimes takes a long time. Previous buyers from me soemtimes had to wait up 4 weeks to receive some packages.

So where does that leave me? I dont know if he received the package or not. He said he had not received it and asked me if he should file a claim through paypal. I told him that if he wanted to sure however I did send it to him and I would eventually give his money back if he does not receive it. (I would trust him that he is telling the truth)

Now that he did all this, it makes me change my mind...

I have not had a problem with any buyers on this site before.

And many people have trusted me with their money, even putting a direct deposit into my bank account. Not just Jet but a lot of others as well..

And yes Rach, the 120 dollars that I "scammed" from this guy was to fund thousands of dollars of other purchases.

Anyways, im out. Continue with your circle jerk


You freaking slime-ball - the above highlighted statement screams of your intent to NEVER reimburse him. I've heard this **** before, many times before. "Well, I was going to pay until . . ."
 

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by DrZRM
Wow, I generally stay out of these sorts of discussions, but...

So, just to be clear, the package was sent in August without enough postage on it, you sent it out again without tracking, and now at the end of November, you claim you were going to refund the guy's money...eventually, but because he got fed up with you not answering emails or private messages, now...today...three months later...you've changed your mind about the refund.

Who give's a **** if it's only $120. He's burned, and you...well...maybe this leaves everyone with not such a good feeling about doing business with you. Well, at least not many people are likely to have seen this thread.
rimshot.gif


And im not burned?


Everyone who has done business with me has had a good experience except this person.
 

skunkworks

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
And that guy on sufu who started the scammer thread about you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

  • Convenience

  • Curse


Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
511,760
Messages
10,635,162
Members
225,743
Latest member
kretnuhk
Top