• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum Good Cheer

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No doubt that your closet has grown in the past few months/years since reading Styleforum. You've probably received an order from Sierra Trading Post, Charles Tyrwhitt, or even Polo.com (with stackable coupons) during your stay at Styleforum. For the New Yorkers, do you feel your heart race/wallet cringe everytime the Manhattan Sale thread is bumped? Have you sold something on the Buying and Selling thread? Have you bought something on the B&S thread?

Let's show J some love with a small donation this holiday. If my memory serves me correctly, he has two different paypal accounts, one for cash transfers (which avoids paypal fees) and another for credit card transfers.

*Edit: please stickie me

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Im waiting for J to post them...

Direct transfer: j2 @ styleforum.net
Credit cards: ??

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks very much, Matt. I appreciate it, especially as I will be looking for a job over the holidays as well...

The accounts are j2 @ styleforum.net for direct Paypal transfer (if you have money in your account) or j @styleforum.net for everything more complicated - credit cards, e-check, foreign transfer, etc.

Thanks very much everyone!

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Insightful predictions... I bought a Barbour Allendale off of STP, some shoes and a belt from Tyrwhitt, some cords off of Polo and a pair of Hedi Slimane Dior Homme aviators on the Buying and Selling forum. It's like your in my head.

I plan to send my appreciation to the man that made this all possible as well. Manifesting my appreciation in that way isn't something I had ever really thought about until I saw it posted here. It is a great idea, as I am sure this site takes more effort to maintain than I would be able give to it.

Thanks a lot J! If you are interested in gift certs to Blackbird, D. Lawrence, Isabellas, Butch Blum or Marios let me know, especially if you have had your eye on anything specific (maybe not at the top of your priority list while your on the hunt).

Though I don't like to call it donating, as you are providing a real service to the members here, I will be contributing my tithe to StyleForum. I hope that next year you will be making a living wage by maintaining this website, maybe from a mansion on a bluff near Discovery Park or Sunset Hill. It won't be too long before posters on The Sartorialist realize they want more...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you very much J!

tsherry

Reaction score
Donation sent. Great idea. As I mentioned to J in the PayPal transfer, I've learned a lot and saved a bunch!

Thanks, J!

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
The accounts are j2 @ styleforum.net for direct Paypal transfer (if you have money in your account) or j @styleforum.net for everything more complicated - credit cards, e-check, foreign transfer, etc.

Bump to keep the lights on!

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another donation and another bump to keep things going.

Cheers, j. We all appreciate it.

bob

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads