• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auctions 2017 to benefit the Ronald McDonald House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithonial

Reaction score
Quick question: can we get the pair in a wide or just standard?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You take it for $350.

Congratulations and thank you! Please email me at [email protected] for further instructions.

Next auction up in a second.

Just quick note that you should probably tag the affiliate using the "@" symbol, to get answer to your questions. You can also tag me, but the likelihood of your getting a definitive answer from me is pretty low, comparatively.

Cheers,

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auction 14: A Pair of The Armoury Gloucester Wingtip Oxford
Starts immediately, ends 8 p.m. PST, Thursday, Dec 21, or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later.

The Armoury, established in Hong Kong, and more recently, in New York, has been a premier purveyor of the finest classic menswear since it was founded by two of the most senior Styleforum members. @yfyf and The Armoury have graciously donated a pair of their Gloucester Wingtip Oxford shoes from their eponymous brand, designed in conjunction with the legendary bespoke shoemaker, Yohei Fukuda, and produced in Northhampton, England.

The Armoury shoes.jpg

As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally draining time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during this time, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.

The retail price of these shoes is $495. We will start the bidding at 1/2 of the retail, or $250. The bidding will go by minimum increments of $50. Please bid directly on this thread! Good luck, all.

Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not bidding on the shoes but I wanted to give a shout out to @GIIN for the two boutonnieres from the first auction. I've been wearing one of them nearly every day since I received them. I'll try to get some photos of them. The quality on them is great!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tree fiddy for the shoes

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not bidding on the shoes but I wanted to give a shout out to @GIIN for the two boutonnieres from the first auction. I've been wearing one of them nearly every day since I received them. I'll try to get some photos of them. The quality on them is great!

Thank you @Michigan Planner for the shout out and we are glad you like the boutonnieres! We look forward to seeing your photos!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads