• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@997CTSurg takes it for $210. Thanks for your generous contribution and please email me at [email protected] for further instructions, please.

Next up are some accessories from Exquisite Trimmings - a combination of any Porter Bag and any scarf of your choice.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auction 11: Any Scarf and a Porter Bag from Exquisite Trimmings
Ends Monday, Dec 14, 2015. 3 p.m. PST​

Let's start the bidding... now. The following auction will be a 24 hour auction and will end at 12 pm PST. 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

One of our home grown businesses is @davesmith 's "Exquisite Trimmings" (www.exquisitetrimmings.com). This year, Shaya is offering a package for auction that is perfect for anyone traveling - any scarf of your choice from his extensive selection, from Drake's to pure cashmere scarves from Scott&Charters (http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Scarves/) and any Porter Bag (http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Designer/Porter_P_252dYoshida-and-Co/), perfect, lightweight, bags, from weekenders to carry ons made of cotton canvas and the signature nylon, to horsehide portfolio cases.

Retail: Up to 590 GBP ($895)

Let's start the bidding at $390. The minimum increment on a bid will be $20. Please announce bids on this thread. If you wish to be anonymous, you may PM me, and I will proxy the bid for you.

Important note: The bidding will not end if there has been a bid in the last 10 minutes, regardless of time. So, for example, if there is a bid at 11:59 Monday morning, the bidding will go on until 12:09, and if there is a bid before or at that time, the bidding will continue. Essentially, sniping is not going to be effective. It's for charity, y'all.

Here are some pictures to when your appetite, and to get you to bid often and generously.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tally:

$8415 + 210 = 8615. After this, we will do @Drinkwaters set of 4 individualized shirts (note, you need to get measured in person), and then we will do @David Reeves bespoke jacket. :Let's see if we can't blow off the $10K roof and advance from there, within a couple of days.

Cheers,

Fok.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If I can jump in for a second, since our last weeks auctions have ended, everything you see up now is whats headed for the RMHC donation - current totals at time of this post are $5,935 - so $593.50 as a donation. You can view all here .

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I can jump in for a second, since our last weeks auctions have ended, everything you see up now is whats headed for the RMHC donation - current totals at time of this post are $5,935 - so $593.50 as a donation. You can view all here .
Excellent. Gentlemen, I feel that we should be able to get at least $2K out of this. So... let's bid things up!

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he means $485? But, only $385 brings us to $9K.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads