• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoever wins this will probably be a man of mystery, and international jetsetter/spy. So, to that end, @hangerproject and @kirbya has donated a choice of either a Russian Reindeer passport holder or pocket (aka breast) wallet: https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-passport-cover.html or https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-pocket-wallet.html. Because, well, the TSA needs to know that you are a baller.
Just to clarify that this will be a separate auction, and is NOT part of this one. Sorry for the unclear wording. That wallet is from that reindeer that dug up from that sunken ship, and is in and of itself a very dear object.

Cheers,

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, while we are waiting for the bigtimers to step up, here is a preview of what is yet to come, not in chronological order, and with at least 3 items yet to be listed.

2) Ring Jacket from @JeffArmoury and the rest of The Armoury Gang (https://thearmoury.com/product/ring-jacket-re024s09-wool-silk-ice-twist-184-suit?Color=Grey)
3) 4 MTM Individualized Shirts from @Drinkwaters
4) 2 Bauhaus watches, one black, and one white, from @Kent Wang
5) From @pediwear , a pair of Loake Aldwych shoes
6) From J Fitzpatrick shoes, any pair of shoes from his range
7) From @YellowHookTies , a bottle of Four Roses La Brigantessa, a specially made for Four Roses Brent Red Six Fold and one of Yellowhook's Holiday Plaid ties
8) A travel wallet from @Linjer ,
9) A set of cufflinks and pocketsquare set from Monsieur Fox,
10) A Porter Bag (any) and scarf (any) from @davesmith Exquisite Trimmings.
11) Custom one off shell cordovan Viberg boots from Viberg Boot Co.
12) Russian Reindeer passport holder or pocket wallet from @kirbya and the @hangerproject
13) A bespoke tweed jacket made from Malloy and sons cloth. Retail $3000. Includes try on fittings, custom pattern made, (aka the works) from @David Reeves
14) Winter Varsity jacket with leather sleeves (V2) from Falcon Garments (@mrchariybrown )
15) Custom shell cordovan billfold from @Deusis of Guarded Goods.
16) 2 "standard" belts of the winner's choice from @Equus Leather and one non-alligator watch strap.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoever wins this will probably be a man of mystery, and international jetsetter/spy. So, to that end, @hangerproject and @kirbya has donated a choice of either a Russian Reindeer passport holder or pocket (aka breast) wallet: https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-passport-cover.html or https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-pocket-wallet.html. Because, well, the TSA needs to know that you are a baller.

Edit: That wallet or passport holder will be auctioned off next!

Cheers,

Fok.

@tifosi @MoosicPa

paging the russian reindeer die-hards

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
I have some Ruskie Reindeer and it smells like Zeus's aftershave.

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pleased to be taking part again this year.

[VIDEO]]

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna be a blood bath of charity giving
So, I googled "Christmas Bloodbath" for images, not knowing really, what to expect, and the results were more interesting than usual. There was a bunch of anime, which I find sorta meh, and then there was this, which I am going to lobby to my wife as required Christmas watching:

Also, my Secret Santa is mos def getting a copy of this in his Christmas basket.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ring jacket, Monsieur fox, and Equus are on the top of my radar. Need to look at the varsity jacket though
All good choices. You'll see the Hanger Project (@kirbya) reindeer wallet's tomorrow through Sunday afternoon. That's as far as I've gotten on my schedule. The Ring jacket suit from The Armoury (paging @yfyf and @JeffArmoury ) will be next Wednesday. Those are the only things that I've set. I'll probably do the Viberg boots next Thursday. I'm going to try to intersperse the higher priced and more moderately priced items so that everyone can participate.

Cheers,

Fok.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I googled "Christmas Bloodbath" for images, not knowing really, what to expect, and the results were more interesting than usual. There was a bunch of anime, which I find sorta meh, and then there was this, which I am going to lobby to my wife as required Christmas watching:

Also, my Secret Santa is mos def getting a copy of this in his Christmas basket.
Please god let it be me...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please god let it be me...
Welp, it's been Amazoned. Hope that whoever gets it is old school enough to have a dvd player. Honestly, at this point, part of the awesomeness of movies like that is the cover art, like old vinyl. Streaming just doesn't feel the same.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads