• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum gets a fresh face - now live

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
And yes, very impressed with the mobile site as well!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i tried using styfo bloo for a taste of nostalgia, and its not working. :(

SHS

Reaction score

i tried using styfo bloo for a taste of nostalgia, and its not working. :(

It's not the same as the old version, but it's better than the default skin, no? I don't like the twill on the sides of the default skin look.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's not the same as the old version, but it's better than the default skin, no? I don't like the twill on the sides of the default skin look.

well, its less old school than i expected, but i think i like the bloo scheme better than the default. no haet to the new design, and the team that made it. i think its great all in all. a definite improvement. i just thought that the bloo option would be more old school. whatever, its all good.

Last edited:

Somar

Reaction score
Styleforum needed this. Looks nice!

LooknGr8

Reaction score
I agree with all the positive comments on the mobile, after using on iPod, iPad and iPhone. Well done, simple nav to get around the site on these smaller touch screens. Way improved, bravo!

Varmant

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Donuts, there is a happy face smiley in the reply editor. click it and the rest should appear on a pop-out screen, that is unless you have java issues or are perhaps using a Java script blocker or your browser options are set to do not load Java.
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Varmant

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Just ringing in on the new look. I am on a non-widescreen old laptop using Firefox 14 browser. So far everything looks good over here. Very easy on the eyes. Well done and congratulations to the team who put this together.

Last edited:

sm31

Reaction score
Drop down menu for fora is buggy on Chrome (at least on Linux; FF renders it fine).

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads