• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum exclusive for girls?

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
If they're intelligent AND stylish, then surely they are not attractive. Stop trying to be all high-mighty, anti-stereotype. There are very, very few attractive, stylish, and intelligent women (and men for that matter). And those few that do exist, don't troll the internet posting on forums, especially women.

You either need to stop kidding yourself with this BS or get off your "anti-stereotype" horse. It doesn't happen in real life. It's like World of Warcraft nerds holding out for a Carmen Electra lookalike who wants nothing more than to eat Cheetohs in her parents basement and score sweet mana for 18 hours on end.

I think thats the great thing about office, formal wear. When going to the office, the attractive intelligent (but maybe not stylish?) chicks have no choice but to slap on a uniform which brings them up to par...

fatty

Reaction score
sex sex lol hellokitty omg prada fashion lol blowjobs wang style yeh like totally.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
If they're intelligent AND stylish, then surely they are not attractive.
(Iam)Matt's married to a woman who is all three. I've dated several. Just because they don't hang out with Ioana or whatever the hell her name is, doesn't mean they're not out there. Most of us don't hang out with her either, thankfully.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *****
sex sex lol hellokitty omg prada fashion lol blowjobs wang style yeh like totally.

As referenced above, you forgot, "all girl tickle fights."
teacha.gif

ccffm1

Reaction score
IF
Originally Posted by Jovan
Women are people, too.
AND
Originally Posted by Jovan
Naked people have little or no influence on society. - Mark Twain
THEN Naked women have little or no influence on society. As we can see one of the axioms must be untrue.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why does globe hate vanity? Is it the anti-semitism?
Originally Posted by *****

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ccffm1
IF AND THEN Naked women have little or no influence on society. As we can see one of the axioms must be untrue.
rolleyes.gif

fatty

Reaction score
oops i forgot:

"hurr hurr underwear pillow fights"

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
When are you and your friends ever going to invite me to those?
frown.gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want apartheid, not peace. I guess we keep *****. You can keep jovan and, uh, you can have vanity.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no neutrality in this. We know where your loyalties lie.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Okay, then having to pick between the two, my loyalties lie with Streetwear and *****.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
(Iam)Matt's married to a woman who is all three. I've dated several. Just because they don't hang out with Ioana or whatever the hell her name is, doesn't mean they're not out there. Most of us don't hang out with her either, thankfully.
Thanks Tom. She would thank you as well, but I don't want to tell her and have her get a big head
crackup[1].gif
. One thing to remember is that a lot of women have good qualties that come out when they are more relaxed.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt

One thing to remember is that a lot of women have good qualties that come out when they are more relaxed.

Hence, the reason I always spike my wife's drinks with vodka.
rimshot.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics