• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum exclusive for girls?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
Forget waxing, have her get it lazered. My gf had her armpits and entire lower body lazered. There's never stubble, showers super fast, and it's always smooth. I think all women should do it, provided they can afford it. And if you put the costs of lazer against a lifetime of waxing and shaving, I'm sure it's comparable.
but what if whe wants to go from baldie, to brazillian to Thor to half muff and back again? She will never again be able get creative with how the beaver looks. What a loss!

vanity

Reaction score
Brother, I know. In a circumstance of perhaps, too much information, I regret to tell you all that I am no longer a fan of bald, child-looking girl parts. In fact, ever since college that's all I've ever seen and quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. It's lost all appeal.

She has a little landing strip and I'm hoping maybe we can just grow that out. One day perhaps we can come it over to the sides. Obviously not as wonderful as a full bush but I must make due.

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan

This thread has failed.

Then let it die swiftly instead of prolonging the pain and suffering. I don't think I'll stick around if this forum goes "co-ed." What a horrible idea.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This -- THIS -- is why StyleForum must remain as-is!

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
I wasn't aware that women were allowed to use computers and/or the internets.

LOL!
laugh.gif

-Jeff

savage

Reaction score
Since this thread has failed with no help to Vanity, I take it upon myself to answer your question and be done with it.

I can really only stand to stay in these places for like 2 secoonds before I go crazy.. may be your girl can stand the heat longer than I.

1. The Fashion Spot - probably the most potential but of course 'OMG that Dior line is soo HOT' appears every other thread. - currently thay have CLOSED registration, cause they

2. Jessica Style - The one and only Jessica Simpson fashion forum OMG!!!! Don't ask how I know about this..

3. Authentic Forum - Guys are on here too, but mostly discussing Diesel, TR, 7's and all those other awesome brands.

4. FashionTribes - could check out the links to see if you can find anything good.

dervilfal

Reaction score
Ahh, for far too long I have watched, laughed, agreed and disagreed with lots of you over the shoulder of my better half, who is one of your members. I cannot believe that this is the topic that pulled me out of my shell.

I agree with most of you on this topic. I have tried too many forums looking for a spot for women with the same level of honesty, wit, intelligence and lack of all the childish noise as you gentleman have here. I have yet been able to find it! I do envy the time my BH spends here with you folks. I yearn to have the female equivalent for me to spend my time with.

Unfortunately, most female forum posters are young, immature, uneducated, dishonest and boring. Most of these girls wouldn't know a Goodyear welted sole, 2-ply cashmere sweater or selvedge denim if it landed in their laps with a box of chocolates and instructions. If you did make a women's section, I am sure it would be full of these girls going on about lip gloss, Prada and LV. It's enough to make me gag.

I am also a member on the AAAC forum; the women there, however, are not very talkative, extremely conservative and there are only about 5 of us (I'd wager I'm the least conservative).

So carry on gentlemen, you are correct in assuming that the average girl out there would tap dance all over this forum without a clue as to what a great community it really is.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
This is what happens:
http://community.livejournal.com/fatshionista

/link sent to me by a female friend
//does not post or ridicule them. just lurks.

Actual post:
"Dealing with a dying cat over the last few months kind of ate into my gym time."

LOL

OMGZ MY EYES...

vanity, I hate you.

/never clicking on any of vanity's links again.

vanity

Reaction score
Well, I registered on Authentic Forum and I'll give 'em till at least the end of the week before they ban me. Maybe sooner. I think they're just pissed because I don't use enough exclamation points and didnt' post pictures of my bedroom.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In theory, a womens.styleforum.net could work but it would have to be geared towards a sophisticated crowd of business women, high end fashion and classic styles.

In practice, it would be difficult to get this type of crowd and not attract myspacers, maybe not though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads