• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Ambassador Program

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just wanted you all to know that we are officially starting our ambassador program. In the past, there have been a lot of unofficial Styleforum meetups, and with our new system in place, a lot of new resournces have opened up for us. If you are interested in organizing meetups, parties, gatherings, etc... of forum peeps, and would like to have help getting sponsored food and drink, and securing venues, please email me at [email protected], and we can deputize you and help make sure that things happen.

Cheers,

Fok.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that is good. I can see the San Francisco crew using the budget... wisely.

And often.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah, that is good. I can see the San Francisco crew using the budget... wisely.

And often.

Or... the Moscow ID group could just hold a big shindig, with a new entertainment system. In my basement. And we'd have Kyle's shotgirls.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If airfare was subsidized, I bet you could get a quorum.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's claiming Philthy - Woe or I?

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think we should have a Los Angeles meetup. I want to not feel overdressed for once.

Last edited:

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

How many times a week do you change your avatar? I can't keep up!

Imagine how hard this is at the meat ups- I bring oak tag taped to a popsicle stick with printed versions of all my avatars.

This is why we need an ambassador.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think we should have a Los Angeles meetup. I want to not feel overdressed for once.

I suggest you not wear pants

Edit - I like this idea, Foo. For all the glitches and bumps of the new new system, you guys have done a great job with the transition. If you are in Boise in middle of August, beverages are on me with the transition. If you are in Boise in middle of August, beverages are on me

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I suggest you not wear pants

Edit - I like this idea, Foo. For all the glitches and bumps of the new new system, you guys have done a great job with the transition. If you are in Boise in middle of August, beverages are on me with the transition. If you are in Boise in middle of August, beverages are on me

how appropriate, the redundancy you see is one of the glitches I was referring to. Whenever I send a message via my phone, the text is duplicated in other areas of messageessage via my phone, the text is duplicated in other areas of message

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

how appropriate, the redundancy you see is one of the glitches I was referring to. Whenever I send a message via my phone, the text is duplicated in other areas of messageessage via my phone, the text is duplicated in other areas of message

:fu: :fu:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads