• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Style forum / Sufu waywt on fuk forum

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually found that thread hilarious. Some of the comments are spot on and what I would say were I drunk and feeling like a douchebag. Then again, Sufu is not the place for me...

The criticisms of SF members are pretty light and generally have to do with pose+facial expression, or sometimes a not-top-notch look posted in waywt. The sufu criticisms are hilarious, though.

tangerine

Reaction score
Some of it is kind of funny, even some of the stuff I don't agree with. Thanks modual for an entertaining read.

Sigmatic

Reaction score
i don't get how they rip on the sufu or hypebeast kids, when their own WAYWT thread is a bunch of kids wearing supreme tees, diors, and dayglo SB dunks, too......

tangerine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I say you guys return the favor.

WAR! Good God, ya'll. What is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Say it again.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I say you guys return the favor.
+1!!! Intarweb Warz
Originally Posted by tangerine
WAR! Good God, ya'll. What is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Say it again.
To quote Sensible Software, War, never been so much fun!
biggrin.gif

Double D

Reaction score
It's entirely from Sufu, it's just some people crosspost on SF.

Was wondering when that topic would be found...

Double D

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Souper
The criticisms of SF members are pretty light and generally have to do with pose+facial expression, or sometimes a not-top-notch look posted in waywt.
Seriously, I don't see a single Styleforum-unique post quoted there... I think everything is from Sufu WAYWT.

The attitudes shown basically reflect us Brits in general though... 90% of British male conversation in real life involves taking the piss out of everyone, including ourselves when we run out of other **** to rip into.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This could be the best insult ever posted on the interweb. It might be my new sig.

"This guy has style, but he really annoys me, i hate his face and i would love to beat him to death with those ******* paint cans he insists on sitting on, then gash him across the face with his coffee cup scolding him in the process... the ginger ****"

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Australians use it quite liberally as well; probably a derivative of the Brits and all but.. eh.

Nothing wrong with a little **** here and there.

Omegablogger

Reaction score
In what seems like a previous life I went to see John Cooper Clarke in concert, he said;

"No one seems to have a good word for Margret Thatcher, I have....****."

Whilst us Brits are happy to take the plaudits I think the best recent use has been from our colonial cousins , Paulie Walnuts is a master of the word and I think Curb Your Enthusiasm made some outstanding contributions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads