• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Style Forum Member Dreams

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You ever have any dreams that you are hanging out with style forum members? Just last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with Spoo at his house. In the dream he lived in Rye, NY and it was really bizarre. He had a pet kangaroo that loved to be held, however would uncontrollably vomit. Mrs. Spoo hated me and thought I was rude because I didn't want it on me and I kept jumping out of the way so its puke wouldn't get on my clothes. I kept apologizing and I was like Spoo, how do you not get this puke on you? How can you deal with this? I was not on good terms with Mrs. Spoo at all. I even tried to buy a bracelet to make up for it, but she wouldn't have it. Spoo kept saying, dude my kangaroo is Alpha as ****!

On another occasion I had a dream I was in a field with Vox. He was Asian and had an abnormally shrunken head, like the guy from Beatleguese after the voodoo guy sprinkled that stuff on his head. He looked really cool, but all he wanted to talk about was nature and trees and stuff. He took me into the woods where there was that stone pillar that he used to take photos in front of. I asked if we could get a photo together, but he refused because he was afraid that I would post what he really looked like on the internet. I told him I would respect his privacy, but he didn't care.

I had another dream that I met Manton at Bemelman's Bar. He was tall, but not that tall.

Last edited:

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Spoo kept saying, dude my kangaroo is Alpha as ****!

This made me
laugh.gif

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread needs closing NOW.......... Stephen you should know better
shog[1].gif
confused.gif
lol8[1].gif

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ask not what you can do for Spoo, but what Spoo can do for you.
mwink[1].gif

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About time to stop posting and spend time on SF.

jobro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
Am I weird for wondering just what is laying on the ground to the alpha kangaroo's left in the photo?

Weird? No. Dumb? Certainly.

Its another Kangaroo's tail.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
Am I weird for wondering just what is laying on the ground to the alpha kangaroo's left in the photo?

I'm hoping it's the tail of a lesser alpha roo.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A beta kangaroo's tail, after this alpha 'roo beat the crap out of it.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did he keep this pet kangaroo in his pants?

Bentley

Reaction score
Well...a Google search of "Dream Analysis Kangaroo" reveals the following:

Meaning of Dreams about Kangaroo: Dream Interpretation Dictionary - Kangaroo

Kangaroo

Depending on the details of the dream, dreaming about this interesting animal may have several different connotations. The kangaroo is a strong and powerful animal. It has huge feet that it uses for mobility and self-protection. Your dream may have to to with issues of strength, freedom to move, and grounding. Additionally, since we are all intrigued with a kangaroo's parenting style, this dream may be bringing up issues regarding your mother or your mothering. Superstition based dream interpretation books say that seeing a kangaroo in your dreams foretells unexpected and exciting trips.

A Google Search of "Dream Analysis Vomit" reveals the following:

Meaning of Dreams about Vomit: Dream Interpretation Dictionary - Vomit

Vomit

Vomiting in a dream may represent those things in life that cause you emotional stress, repulse you, and make you ill. This dream suggests that you are rejecting a thought, idea, feeling, or circumstance and that fast and, almost violent, cleansing is required. Examine your daily reality and try to identify matters that would cause such a strong physical reaction. Superstition-based dream interpretations say that vomiting in a dream symbolizes reversals; so if you are short of money you may have a stroke of good luck and your financial situation may improve!

Source: Dream Lover Incorporated, http://www.dreamloverinc.com

Do any of these interpretations reflect feelings you might have around past/present circumstances in your life?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads