1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Style Forum Member Dreams

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by patrickBOOTH, Feb 16, 2011.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Two nights ago I had a dream that I went to get a physical that my job required and at the medical center Orgetorix worked there and came into the examination room to talk to me. It was awkward because I had no shirt on. In the dream his name was Mike. I don't really know what his actual name is, however. Also, when I left I realized I forgot my shirt and I had to walk up a lot of grassy hills to find the place, retrieve my shirt, and oddly walk up more hills made of marble to try and find the subway. Very bizarre.

2. NORE

NORE Senior member

I had a dream stitch was the last poster in every thread in my "My Posts" search at 3am and I didn't want to post after him because I didn't want him to know I was up and on SF at that time.

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

That wasn't a dream, NORE.

1 person likes this.
  4. NORE

NORE Senior member

5. twistoffat

twistoffat Senior member

Damn you guys are incestuous, not a dry dream in the house

6. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Real Genius ftw

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

So last night I had one where it was Conne's birthday party at the Knights of Columbus hall but as in all dream situations, it wasn't the KofC hall.

Anyway, like he wasn't there but like every time you turned around there was some new amusement of food/drink station there was a "Peppermint alley" where you could get all kinds of peppermints, "Popcorn alley,"... some pizza these "alcohol inhalers" for $5 (they got you drunk without drinking, apparently liquor could not be sold) and a whole bunch of other stuff (I mean, EVERY time you changed your view something new popped up). Also weird was that it was like a middle school dance.

8. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

What I find weird is that when you dream of a middle school dance you dream of all sorts of candy and treats. Should that be taken allegorically or literally?

9. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

You do not want to know..