• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Style Forum Member Dreams

Made in California

Reaction score

Would love to hear about a dream that does not involve me.

Damn, wish I had seen this earlier. This may or may not count. Here is the dream I had:

There is a thick mist around me. Maybe it's a fog. I step forward and a computer emerges that I could not see before. StyleForum is, eerily, already up. I take the mouse and click "Men's Clothing" expecting to read something about Hermès wallets, except now there is something different. Someone has posted an announcement that the WAYW Challenge has been rebooted as a monthly challenge, only this time it's just a link and the real challenge is on PurseForum. It's been posted by a very reputable member of the community. There are about six entrants. I don't remember what the theme was, but I take the sickest photo, upload it, and wait anxiously for the votes to be counted. People from both forums are voting and the fog around me turns blue and I worry whether it's not a fog at all or if it's a poisonous gas. I ignore it because I'm busy: I'm about to find out whether if I won or not when my teeth start falling out. They are still white I can feel my gums. Now I can't breath, and I feel like I'm going to die. I feel death approaching and I await it's arms happily, but then I awake and my face is in the pillow. I get up and have a snack, then go check StyleForum and it's just posts about resizing dinner jackets.

Would love to hear some feedback/interpretations

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Am I weird for wondering just what is laying on the ground to the alpha kangaroo's left in the photo?

Basic ingredient in our national soup....

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn, wish I had seen this earlier. This may or may not count. Here is the dream I had:
There is a thick mist around me. Maybe it's a fog. I step forward and a computer emerges that I could not see before. StyleForum is, eerily, already up. I take the mouse and click "Men's Clothing" expecting to read something about Hermès wallets, except now there is something different. Someone has posted an announcement that the WAYW Challenge has been rebooted as a monthly challenge, only this time it's just a link and the real challenge is on PurseForum. It's been posted by a very reputable member of the community. There are about six entrants. I don't remember what the theme was, but I take the sickest photo, upload it, and wait anxiously for the votes to be counted. People from both forums are voting and the fog around me turns blue and I worry whether it's not a fog at all or if it's a poisonous gas. I ignore it because I'm busy: I'm about to find out whether if I won or not when my teeth start falling out. They are still white I can feel my gums. Now I can't breath, and I feel like I'm going to die. I feel death approaching and I await it's arms happily, but then I awake and my face is in the pillow. I get up and have a snack, then go check StyleForum and it's just posts about resizing dinner jackets.
Would love to hear some feedback/interpretations

Your teeth all still in place?

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Made in California

Reaction score

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To clarify, is this thread for only literal dreams, or do philosophical dreams count? :confused:

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I actually had a SF member dream last night. The victim was gdl. For some reason or another I was walking to gdl's house to have drinks and dinner with he and his wife. In the dream it was a very rich suburban road that would take 10 minutes to pass each property because of the expansive yards. I finally was let into a gated area and into his home. He was a lot older than I thought, like a lot older almost 60. He was very nice, went out of his way to make me comfortable and then insisted on trying on my jacket. I let him and he complained that it was too tight. I couldn't help but say, "well, um it wasn't made for you." His wife enters and she has a British accent and is very tall and blonde. Very quiet. Gdl then tells us that he made $1.5 million dollars earlier that day and insisted that I wear his new $65,000 watch. I didn't want to wear it, but he made me. He told me to keep it for a while. When I left the home there were hoodlums everywhere trying to mug me for the watch. I fought them off by throwing dollar bills and coins at them on my way home. The end.

black_umbrella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has that dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Last edited:

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do all these dreams involve people you haven't met? It's interesting, as you get to project your own image of them in your dreams.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads