• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyfoJapan Photo Journal (for those who don't know, this means Styleforum in Japan)

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
yeah most likely a reference to the kabbalah. there would be all sorts of copyright issues if he were referring to the game character.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SeNzC7o.jpg

Goddamn this is cool
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

I actually do dress pretty much like this every day.

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deets on those julius pants
shog%5B1%5D.gif

I have the drop crotch skinny MA_Julius version of the gasmask cargo in black grosgrain and the classic skinny Julius_7 waxed ones. The current season just has that much crazier configuration of flap covered small pockets but the general construction looks to be pretty much similar to past years. @Synthese were they also in a cotton grosgrain? Small horizontal ridges?

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Hey, I thought you were a cargo pants hater!

lol8%5B1%5D.gif

I, too, once was a cargo pants hater.

Jasper converted me, and Alex baptized me as a believer.

Should have picked up that navy suit with cargo pants off fascinate when I had the chance...

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have the drop crotch skinny MA_Julius version of the gasmask cargo in black grosgrain and the classic skinny Julius_7 waxed ones. The current season just has that much crazier configuration of flap covered small pockets but the general construction looks to be pretty much similar to past years. @Synthese
 were they also in a cotton grosgrain? Small horizontal ridges? 

You wear em with a1923/ccp?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads