1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Stunning Raffaele Caruso/Adriano & Sons EU 52R/42R 40R Solid Grey/Charcoal Birdseye Suit NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by needshoehelp, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needshoehelp

needshoehelp Senior member

Unbelievable suit for sale here and it kills me to sell it, but the pants are just a little too slim for me. This is a solid charcoal grey subtle heather birdseye fabric in a three-season weight. Size is EU 52R drop 7 but is on the slimmer side and could easily fit 40R's as well. This suit was made for Adriano & Sons by Raffaele Caruso and is at least to the Sartoria Parma standard, if not higher. I've handled several Caruso-made garments and the Adriano & Sons models are the best I've handled. Truly a step above standard Caruso stuff (which is itself great), and in the same league as Isaia.

This is fully-canvassed, of course, in a three-roll-two button style. Double rear vents. Pants are slim with a sharp single pleat, button fly and a split rear waistband. Full measurements as follows:

Jacket:

Chest: 44"
    Waist: 42"
    Shoulders: 18.5"
    Sleeves: Unfinished (buttons included)
    Length BOC: 31"

Trousers:

Waist: 35"
    Front rise: 10"
    Thigh: 12"
    Leg opening: 8"
    Inseam: unhemmed

I'd say this suit would fit a 40 as well as a 42, overall. Truly a beautiful suit, and a real staple -- no purple pinstripes here. Will ship worldwide. Paypal only please. Asking $OLD shipped in the USA, and international should contact me. I'm a longtime member and B&S buyer and seller, just not very much since the forum switchover. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

holy smoke!

real staple

3. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Senior member

Nice. It'd be mine if it was a 38 or 40. Great deal.

4. abunchofrandom

abunchofrandom Member

Oh man, PM sent so hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.