1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stunning Gianvito Rossi Black Sneakers sz 43/10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by escarole, Jan 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escarole

escarole Senior member

I have a pair of the most gorgeous sneakers I have ever held for sale as I ordered them sight unseen and they are simply one size too big. They have never been worn and are brand new in the box with dustbag, etc. I have since bought another pair of Gianvito Rossis in a size that works for me and will reluctantly part with these. The craftsmanship on these shoes is unbelievable - I purchased a pair of Common Projects at the same time and the two aren't even comparable. They smell like a top end leather jacket and are lined with very soft leather in brown contrast. Not your typical sneakers by any stretch - these are the ones you break out when you want to make a serious impression. Minimalism done to perfection.

Forgive the pics - my camera won't do them justice, so I lifted these from the internet. They are the same as the below:

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/high-top-sneaker_cod44452492kd.html

Obviously selling them for well below retail and looking to move them. Let me know if you have any questions - happy to help if I can!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.