• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stuff you need to buy on Yoox

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also suggest searching for Barba

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had my eye on those FAM suede chukkas for awhile. They're, in all likelihood, too small for me and as such I haven't purchased them. Wear them in good health, whomever finally does.

The shirt appears to be light blue with lavender(greyish) stripes, though I could be wrong.. and holy crap that was fast, looked 30 seconds earlier and it was in stock.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Am I correct in assuming that those Santoni chukkas would run a tad large?

jtw3036

Reaction score
Sartorio Napoli

I ordered two different jackets that Yoox advertised as Satoria Napoletana. When I received them I was quickly disappointed as they were labeled Sartorio Napoli (made by Kiton) I believe. They unfortunately are not comparable to La Vera Satoria Napoletana.
frown.gif

The customer service rep who I spoke with confirmed that this is a typo and all of the jackets, coat and suits are Sartorio Napoli.

Still a good deal at the current price point.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the majority of the Napoletana stuff is still there because they are suitcoats.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Harris
You're welcome.
Thank you! A lot of the stuff on Yoox seems to be the lesser-known brands rather than those that get mentioned every breath around here, so it's great to get some pointers!

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the Bonora shoes retail for $370? Or is that the first discount price?

Thanks,

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bonora retails for $750+, and is underpriced at retail.

coatandthai

Reaction score
I've been buying on the web for awhile and I must say Yoox has the most incomprehensible interface I've ever seen.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When looking at pants, Incotex for ex., it looks like they are marking the pants 36, but that refers to suit size and not actual pant size, which may be more like 30 or 32. Any comments? Or are these really size 36 waist?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads