1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Studio D'Artisan - sz. 30 - Heavy Duck Canvas Pants Brown

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ken, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken

ken Banned by Request

Studio D'Artisan Heavy Duck Canvas Pants Brown 1551 in size 30 from blueingreensoho.com.

I bought this pair from Blue in Green but replaced them with a size larger. These have never touched water. They were only worn for a few minutes.

$180 - Includes shipping to the contiguous U.S. Paypal only.

BiG hemmed them before shipping. Exact measurements are below.

Measurements:
    Waist: 31"
    Front rise: 10.25"
    Back rise: 14.75"
    Thigh: 11.5"
    Knee: 8.75"
    Leg opening: 8.75"
    Inseam: 34"

I also have a pair of Studio D'Artisan 1002 jeans for sale here. I'll sell both for $300 shipped. They'll fit the same person, and that person happens to be one size smaller than me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.