1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Studio D'Artisan SD-101

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rhodges, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhodges

rhodges Member

I have a pair of SD-101 jeans that were purchased from Blue in Green. They are a size 36 and i had them chainstitch hemmed to a length of 32. The jeans have been soaked once and measure 35" in the waist. I don't care for the way they fit me so I'm selling them. They were non returnable since they were hemmed. The jeans are brand new without tags and have not been worn, only tried on. They would probably shrink some more in the waist if you wanted, but they'll definitely stretch if needed. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. The price is $200 and thats a pretty big loss on my part, I only ask that buyer pays the actual cost of shipping to them.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  2. rhodges

rhodges Member

Price drop. $190 + free shipping

3. rhodges

rhodges Member

4. rhodges

rhodges Member

5. rhodges

rhodges Member

Price drop!!! $150

Thread Status: