• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Studio D'Artisan Olive Chinos 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter1

Reaction score
Hello, I'm reluctantly putting a pair of Studio D'Artisan Olive chinos in size 32 up for sale. I bought them last fall at Blue in Green, wore 10-15 times and washed twice in cold/gentle and hung dry.

They were hemmed post-wash at Blue in Green to a 32.5" inseam. They are just a little too tight in the top block -- the fabric is a wonderful, heavy (10-12 oz) mercerized cotton that will not stretch. The construction is bulletproof -- felled seams throughout, heavy cotton pocket bags and waist liner, Waldes zipper.

Measurements post wash: Waist 16.5; thigh 12"; knee 9 1/4; leg opening 8 3/8"; front rise 11"; rear rise 14". In other words, a smidge smaller all around than the Blue in Green measurements from the Web site. These will fit a true 32" or 31" -- it's a slim straight fit (slight taper from knee) with a medium rise. Gorgeous pants that I special ordered and wish I could wear -- in fact they are the only chinos that I've ever gotten unsolicited compliments for.

Asking $85 OBO including shipping to continental U.S.

See BiG web site for pics. The color is slightly greener and less drab.

http://bit.ly/KzE0BD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%