1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Stuart's Choice suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cuffthis, Feb 17, 2005.

1. cuffthis

cuffthis Senior member

The label reads "Stuart's Choice - Made in Italy" and the inside tag reads "100% Super 150's" Incredibly soft hand on the fabric. Jacket appears almost all hand done, including buttonholes and lining attached to fabric. Trousers are forward pleat with Flusser style adjustable straps. [​IMG] Shirt is RLPL brown mini graph check, Tie is Alan Flusser, silk pocket square is Turnbull & Asser. [​IMG]

2. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I think it's Isaia.

3. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

Probably Isaia, unless it's a few years old, in which case it could possibly be St. Andrews or Caruso.

4. Buster

Buster Senior member

I hate to hijack this thread, but what can you say about Caruso. I have a suit of R. Caruso (super 120) which I am very satisfied, but basically I don't know anything about him/it ( apart from here and there).

Thanks
    B

5. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

Mostly you see their midrange suits, which are on par with Belvest. Good suits. Their top-end suit is comparable to Luciano Barbera, St. Andrew's, etc. (which means, IMO, as good as any other rtw suit.) I've only seen the top-end models done as private label jobs (Sulka and Paul Stuart for instance.) Caruso isn't very well known in the US which often means they can be had for a great price.