1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Strong PayPal Dispute?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mujib, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Mujib

Mujib Senior Member

Greetings,

I recently paid for pants from an eBay seller who closed his auction to offer them to me outside eBay. He sent me a Money Request through PayPal with the item name and quantity and shipping method written in the note. I tried emailing him several times after I failed to receive a confirmation of shipment. He responded today, "I respond every email. i havent received anything from you. Please advise."

If I file a dispute through PayPal, am I likely to get my money back? The transaction history in PayPal shows that the invoice is paid and that the transaction is completed. I have all the eBay messages between us saved.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013