• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Striped tshirt from thailand, size S Trovata Polos, RRL 30s/31s

Ott

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm cleaning out my closet for fall. First up is the striped shirt I got from chris on superfuture. Black and white stripes, with a button flap on the side and 2 pockets on the chest. It fits a bit bigger than an AA small, and slightly shorter. Never worn outside the house so I'm asking what chris charged me: $35 shipped

Next is 3 size S trovata polos I got at the start of summer. I forgot that I don't really wear polos very much. The blue and brown have been worn about 5-10 times each, and the red has never been worn (its not my colour). Also the blue and brown ones have been professionally altered to fit tighter in the torso. They fit about the same as an AA small.

Asking $40 shipped each

last up is two pairs of RRL slim fits. Marked size 26x34 and 27x34, but measure to 30.5x34 and 31x34, respectively. They are one-wash IIRC and should not shrink any more.

made in Japan slim cut, zip fly, slight taper, backpocket rivets, blueline selvage. They fit VERY similar to APC's new standard. The construction is amazing for the price. I was originally going to cut them up to make patches for my Nudies but I can't bring myself to do it, I'm trying to send them to a good home instead.

Asking $45 shipped

if you're in Canada subtract $5 from each item for shipping.

thanks for looking!

Ott

Reaction score
30x34 RRL has been SOLD EDIT- i just realized the picture of that striped t SUCKS, here's the one chris showed me

Ahaz

Reaction score
I'll take the red polo, the blue polo, and the striped shirt if you'll measure all of them in terms of length for me. Gotta give another contribution to the bank of Ott
crackup[1].gif
. EDIT: You're the same height as me. Where do they hit you? I can't stand shirts that hit me at or above the belt. Can't be showin' off the rock hard abs to everybody, ya dig?

Ott

Reaction score
polos are a little over 26 inches from the neck seam to the bottom.

the striped shirt is about 25.

EDIT- the striped shirt is a bit too short on me.

Ott

Reaction score
31x34 RRLs, red polo AND blue polos are now sold

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads