• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Strike Gold Jeans from Japan

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Maybe it's just from the photos but I expected to see a bigger difference between the mud weft and the standards when worn in.

They look great, though. I'm really anxious to get my pair in.

There's actually a huge difference in the way the two types of denim looks when new and when worn in, they're very different in shade and feel.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
There's actually a huge difference in the way the two types of denim looks when new and when worn in, they're very different in shade and feel.
That's what I expected which was why I was surprised by those photos. Hey, I picked up some hummus today! It came in a resealable pouch for added convenience!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
was wearing them yesterday at the Tim Burton exhibit. seriously a great jean, fit is on point. considering my jeans still look newish after months of nonstop wear, these def do fade faster even on me.

5872742495_b3c0371757_b.jpg

Nomy?

Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Strike Gold Loopwheeled Crewneck Sweaters, Denim Shirts, & Winter Flannels

Strike Gold is back with more for their winter collection.

We've found the ultimate loopwheeled crewneck sweater. A sweater that is a true loopwheeled fabric, flatlock seam stitched throughout, kitten soft exterior and interior, a beautiful fit, and great detailing that's only noticed by those who've studied the art of the loopwheeled sweater. We know this all sounds like a bit much, but once you see these in person you'll know, there's something very special about them that sets them apart from the rest.

They've also done a very small run of of a rope-dyed denim shirt that's got a great vibrant indigo color that's slightly red-cast. Due to the super saturated color of the indigo it's sure to age well with wear.

Along with these sweaters and denim shirt we've received two new flannels in great vibrant colors, both available in traditional open-top pen-pocket designs.

With these sweaters and shirts we've received a full restock of all four of their jean models along with their popular cod-oil soaked waterproof leather belts. So thick it'll satisfy even the heartiest of hungers if stuck on a deserted island.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores, check the online store for full specs on the sweaters and shirts along with measurements, hi-res photos, and more.

Strike Gold: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Black
SG_CREW_BLK_01.jpg

SG_CREW_BLK_03.jpg

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Navy
SG_CREW_NAVY_01.jpg

SG_CREW_NAVY_05.jpg

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Oatmeal
SG_CREW_STONE_01.jpg

Strike Gold Rope-Dyed Denim Workshirt
SG_SHIRT_DENIM_01.jpg

SG_SHIRT_DENIM_03.jpg

Strike Gold Ibarra Flannel Shirt - Navy
SG_SHIRT_LIGHTBLUE_01.jpg

SG_SHIRT_LIGHTBLUE_03.jpg

SG_SHIRT_LIGHTBLUE_05.jpg

Strike Gold Ibarra Flannel Shirt - Orange/Teal
SG_SHIRT_MULTI-COLOR_01.jpg

SG_SHIRT_MULTI-COLOR_03.jpg

Nomy?

Reaction score
Those look great Kiya!
How are your 2105's doing?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Looks pretty awesome. I've been wearing mine a lot lately now that the smell of hot wings has dissipated.

You mean the "hot wings" that were made of glycerin?

Those look great Kiya!
How are your 2105's doing?

I've only worn my 2105's about ten to fifteen times, will eventually switch to them once i've killed these 1105's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads