• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stretch Nudie vs Non-Stretch Nudie

chicbicyclist

Reaction score
Just got my first nudie the other week, a dry slim kim, with 2% elasten for stretch. I was just wondering how this will affect the weathering after about 6 months wear. Will they be not as nice as the regular denim? How will they weather?

I've looked for pics and even nudie's website gallery only shows the regular non-stretch jeans, grrr(some of them 5 y/o!!).

Thanks guys!

sbbbjm

Reaction score
i've read a couple accounts on here and on superfuture about people complaining that the stretch pairs don't fade as nicely.

Reaction score

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of SSK's from mynudies. Look at them and you will see that a great fade ( I will leave it to you to decide on fit), can be had.

http://tinyurl.com/fgz53

chicbicyclist

Reaction score
Looks very good! One last question though, is that slim kim dry or prewashed?

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those were dry, there are many pictures of them in that section. IIRC, the user mentioned that he finished his basement in them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads