• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stretch marks

ffejollerob5

Reaction score
Recently, I weighted in at 225 pds..but i felt horrible about my body image, and being only 5'10 i was over weight, and felt it to..so i decided to do something about it..i started exercising and what have you, but I have these nasty, light red, but very noticable stretch marks and it's very bother some, but i cant understand why i cant get them to go away, even after losing 40 pds....please could anyone give me some advice about products that could help, heal the marks?

pstoller

Reaction score
Cocoa butter is supposed to be good, anecdotally. I'd recommend checking maternity-oriented websites and see what they're recommending for new moms. However it works for them, it ought to do the same for you.

Psyche

Reaction score
Mustela makes a great stretch mark cream. Â They will never fully go away but you can make them a little better by using a stretch mark minimizing cream for a while. Â You can lighten them up. Â Depending on teh severity and your financial position there is a laser process that can make them almost unnoticeable. the Fashion Spot

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
I have some nasty stretch marks around my arms and chest. Although they never fully go away, Vitamin E lotion will help fade them. You can buy it at any drug store.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.