• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Streetwear Scene Better Than I Knew

Charley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe this is my first post on the Streetwear forum.
I came upon this shot of a Street Scene and thought some here would be interested in the style.

12117_sidewalksm.jpg

Goblin

Reaction score
Your ideas intrigue me. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I hate it when women turn into caricatures of feminity, you might as well be ******* a drag queen. She probably has tons of makeup, fake **** and orangey skin
crazy.gif

Try again but with an interesting chick and I'll keep for picture for hmm archiving purposes.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I hate it when women turn into caricatures of feminity, you might as well be ******* a drag queen. She probably has tons of makeup, fake **** and orangey skin
crazy.gif

Well, we'll only know if he posts a shot of the front.

pacioli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
crazy.gif

Try again but with an interesting chick and I'll keep for picture for hmm archiving purposes.

You would hit that in a second

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pacioli
You would hit that in a second

Depending on the context and my level of drunkeness I might ******** with a girl I'm not that much into, but sincerely, this is a male populated board, I have absolutely no advantage to lie about what I like in a woman to impress chicks, believe me this girl is not my style...

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
unfortunately there've been plenty of times where a gal looks amazing from the back then as soon as you see her face, it's like
crazy.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
unfortunately there've been plenty of times where a gal looks amazing from the back then as soon as you see her face, it's like
crazy.gif

Ah, yes, the unfortunate butter face. This happens a lot in California, where people tend to be more fit than any where else in the country (that I've seen or know of). The face, the face is always key.

pacioli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
crazy.gif

Apparently there's a japanese word/phrase for such a gal: BAKU-SHAN. As explained in "The Meaning of Tingo," by Adam Jacot de Boinod, baku-shan is "the Japanese word for a woman who appears beautiful when seen from behind, but not from the front."

The japanese know not only their jeans but women too.

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by azn8oi
cutupjeans.jpg

mm.

I especially like the shadow approaching from 7 o'clock, locked in on its quarry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads