• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

streetfighter vs. baby

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bounce2.gif
crackup[1].gif

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's one of the awesomest videos I've seen on youtube.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, that's pretty shocking.
I hope that the kid was alright after landing on his or her head...

Still, it's a lesson in parenting - maintain a grasp on your kid at all practicable times, and if for some reason you let go, make sure your child knows what "Stop!" means!

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel bad....

but ****, that was funny!
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eddy Gordo was in Tekken, not SF!

Jsoftz

Reaction score
I.. I'm crying. My brother came in because he thought my I must have hurt myself, I was laughing so hard.

It makes me think, though. Who sees a video of a dude kicking a baby and thinks "OMG, that's just like SF2!"

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hysterical. I don't know what's funnier, the fact that the child might have broken his neck or the absolute terror that the parent must have felt seeing that.
plain.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBZ
Hysterical. I don't know what's funnier, the fact that the child might have broken his neck or the absolute terror that the parent must have felt seeing that.
plain.gif

killjoy

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That toddler landed on its head. You guys are a bunch of animals thinking it was funny. For you to bust out laughing makes me sick. Real a-holes if you ask me. I think it would be funnier if any one of you were on the receiving end.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
That toddler landed on its head. You guys are a bunch of animals thinking it was funny. For you to bust out laughing makes me sick. Real a-holes if you ask me. I think it would be funnier if any one of you were on the receiving end.

Geez, who dropped you on your head when you were a baby?

We all hope that baby is okay and nothing serious happens to him. If we were there, any of us would do what he could to help. However, in the context of things here, we find it funny. Relax, take a chill pill.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads